Trammelized Blue Beetles

WTF you have been smoking mate to see such halluzinations:rolleyes:.
in UOF the blue beetle's are as the regular packies - thieves can empty it when you turn your back.
Several times have been the unfortunate one to see my valuable belongings taking legs and disapearing from my blue friends pack, only to seeing a naked man running for the hills and laughing :(

WTF you have been smoking mate to see such halluzinations:rolleyes:.
in UOF the blue beetle's are as the regular packies - thieves can empty it when you turn your back.
Several times have been the unfortunate one to see my valuable belongings taking legs and disapearing from my blue friends pack, only to seeing a naked man running for the hills and laughing :(
^^ these are random steals, like from a mob... wtf have you been smoking not to read my post right? Why is it ONLY the owner can open the pack? Blue beetles do not function like packies, if anyone else double clicks them it takes it as your trying to mount and the single click you get no menu. Its weak :(

Ramtha

Journeyman
^^ these are random steals, like from a mob... wtf have you been smoking not to read my post right? Why is it ONLY the owner can open the pack? Blue beetles do not function like packies, if anyone else double clicks them it takes it as your trying to mount and the single click you get no menu. Its weak :(
Go steal in dungeons instead of from crafters ! Problem solved! Then you also get Skill Scrolls and Power Scrolls.

S

Shane

I agree you should be able to steal from them if they get off them. You can kill them!

My trammy bank thief found this out first hand last night! He was all, "WTF?!" and proceeded to steal unidentifieds from afk crafters .
On a side note......AFK crafting slayer bows is not resource farming how? especially since they then go on a vendor? AFK resource farming should be tolerated if AFK slayer weapon making is ok to do. Pretty sure that can't be done in Razor....or can you craft bows, read them, trash the bad ones, recall home store the good ones, get more regs, recall back to the crafting area and start the process over and over again? I'm pretty sure if Razor macro's error they have a count down to retry, but a poorly made EasyUO script that doesn't journal check for a blocked location then locks up, and BAM! no more crafter showing up AFK farming for slayer bows.

If I wrote that script, I'd have multiple recall locations and probably stop by an NPC shop and sell all my bows.....but I'm still low on GOLD, as I haven't AFK Slayer bow farmed yet........But if i's tolerated I'll start in a week or so.

Cheers!