Training Beyond GM Lumberjacking

When I check wiki for how to train 100+ lumberjack it simply says grab an axe and wack some critters. That worked very well from 50 to 100. Now that I am attempting to train 100 to 105 I am struggling.

I have spent the past 5 hours, after using the 105 PS, fighting Rotting Corpses, Lich, Paragon Lich, Christmas Lich, Lichlords, and Christmas Lichlords. This does not include the trash spawns I tinkered with last night including Ettins, Trolls, and Hellhounds. Have yet to get a 0.1 gain in lumberjack.

I made sure the arrow on LJ was up and meditation was down. I checked "show real" skill to make sure meditation had points to loose, which it does. Besides, this is my first PS on this toon so he gets the +5 skill cap increase anyway. I bought a SS and it did raise the skill one full point. I would rather train this guy rather than buy the scrolls. Any tips or pointers?

The End

Master
Use ss. Lumberjack won’t gain beyond gm fighting with a axe. Beyond gm you only gain chopping wood. It’s so as slow can be. Just use skill scrolls.