Traded PS for a check, PS went into buyer's bag, check disappeared

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
It is a possibility, but stayed with me as I paged a GM and it's a guildie. And it's not a thief :-/

Kiki

Grandmaster
You mean UO as fuck.

A douche move would be to wait around for a GM and them tell them that they stole it. But I would also have to respect that move as well.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I don't know... I trust noone, but people you're allied with, I do, and I give them discounts, and I help them. Shit haps, sometimes, but then, he got kicked off his guild so I guess it's a fair game, in a way.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
They are but he can cancel trade then steal ps from bag really fast, as he could have pre-targeted it with any other skill. Just didn't expect that from a member of my alliance.

I don't know... I trust noone, but people you're allied with, I do, and I give them discounts, and I help them. Shit haps, sometimes, but then, he got kicked off his guild so I guess it's a fair game, in a way.

Back when I was in the guild, didn't we get kicked out of Silly Santa's Alliance because one (or more?) of our members was running around PKing allys? I wonder why you kept trusting guildies/allies after that, I know I /gquit that day... No offense, but when you invite everyone and anyone without asking questions or anything, you end up with a guild where you can't trust anyone. :(