To all the players that recently join EQMS : I have some serious questions for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn

Grandmaster
i think thats gets you banned
Eh EQPMS has no issues using IRL currencies to advance in game.
Just look at their guild leader, offering what amounts to thousands of dollars in legal advice from his "lawyer guildies"
Just to try to convince a 17 year old kid to loot my butler for 5k each reg and pot.

Needless to say said 17 year old did not loot my butler because even at 17, this person has more intelligence then EQPMS guildies combined.

^ this is when you know you already won the #affected war.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Says the dude who made a thread dedicated to people joining a guild that's different than his. Totally not you who should take it easy over this game or anything.

Pls dont get me wrong . On the contrary , many players currently in Werkt or EQMS has ever approach me to join $ but i have simply rejected them because $ never believed in mass recruiting .

$ recruits based on certain stringent requirements .

The purpose of this thread is to find out more so i can propose and formulate a strategy for newer players joining UOF . It seems to me right now new players
do not have much choice except EQMS .

Its a fact other major guilds are pretty picky including $. But for the greater good of the server , $ guild members has agreed and will try their best to help newer players to get a foothold on the server.

Take it easy buddy !

Saturn

Grandmaster
Pls dont get me wrong . On the contrary , many players currently in Werkt or EQMS has ever approach me to join $ but i have simply rejected them because $ never believed in mass recruiting .

$ recruits based on certain stringent requirements .

The purpose of this thread is to find out more so i can propose and formulate a strategy for newer players joining UOF . It seems to me right now new players
do not have much choice except EQMS .

Its a fact other major guilds are pretty picky including $. But for the greater good of the server , $ guild members has agreed and will try their best to help newer players to get a foothold on the server.

Take it easy buddy !
Looks like $ guild is far more concerned with the health of UOF as a shard then EQPMS.
@Shane Maybe your in the wrong guilds mumble at night.

Saturn

Grandmaster
Joined eqms for Champs and rdas, but then i did ebolt rails which was fun to. these Days its mostly to be in a Guild i guess...
So you learned the basics, now i would expand your horizons with players of a higher skill and broader knowledge of the game, before you develop so many bad habits in PvP that you turn into Glutt who after 15 years of playing UO is still to scared to 1v1-5v5.

VeryCoolCat

Apprentice
tumblr_inline_mm1e63jgTO1qd7trb.gif

In before the lock

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I love it when

a.) people are obsessed with EQMS and jealous of EQMS
b.) people complain about numbers but then are too "l33t" to recruit and train newbs like we have
c.) people start thread after thread about EQMS -- makes my e-peen grow

Saturn

Grandmaster
I love it when

a.) people are obsessed with EQMS and jealous of EQMS
b.) people complain about numbers but then are too "l33t" to recruit and train newbs like we have
c.) people start thread after thread about EQMS -- makes my e-peen grow
ov5NeDh.png

SomeGuy

Adept
I just dont get how anyone in $ could want to be in that guild.. do none of them read the forums? do they not understand that the GM is literally ********?

I joined to be around other like minded knuckleheads that don't really give a shit about much in the game aside from having a good laugh.

Fuck the fame and fortune.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like $ guild is far more concerned with the health of UOF as a shard then EQPMS.
@Shane Maybe your in the wrong guilds mumble at night.

I was in TRIN, EQMS, TBA and WERKT.

IF others wish for me to drop by from time to time and talk with them or answer questions feel free to PM me your guilds information.
I can assure you that every guild here is concerned with the health of UOF. UOF is in fact, in great health- perhaps the greatest it's ever been.

I had a lot of fun talking with all the guilds, it's hilarious that you all basically have the exact same views and want the exact same things, i was pretty shocked.

YOU AREN'T ALL SO DIFFERENT AFTER ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.