Tmap suggestion

Ripstas

Master
Currently I like the idea of portal fragments. The problem is this. The only people getting portal fragments are the people finding and doing rdas. This is still catering to the 1%. My suggestion. Give lvl 6 tmaps a % chance to drop a portal fragment. say 25%. So after doing 20 lvl 6 tmaps you would be able to spawn a RDA.

Good idea? Bad Idea?

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Currently I like the idea of portal fragments. The problem is this. The only people getting portal fragments are the people finding and doing rdas. This is still catering to the 1%. My suggestion. Give lvl 6 tmaps a % chance to drop a portal fragment. say 25%. So after doing 20 lvl 6 tmaps you would be able to spawn a RDA.

Good idea? Bad Idea?

Excellent idea.

Revamps tmaps a bit, and also encourages people to kill lv 6 paragon dropping mobs.

And it is an easy change that also stops people from getting their RDA's crashed (if it works how i think?).

Malkraven

Grandmaster
sounds good to me would give the more tearful players a private rda for themselves and guildies once in a while just keep the % low

Bigwyrm

Adept
There ya go a little perspective for everyone..

The idea of letting t-mappers and miners get a frag is awful ..

This is currently a reward for "highest" damage in a RDA..

Gms got it right thanks though :) I think as a reward for tracking, finding ,fighting for and then completing the rda with top score..You should be able to pop your own rda anywhere it is the best reward in the game atm.

Not go out alone do a t-map get same ability lol ..

Guwap

Grandmaster
Not sure how difficult this would be to code, but if implemented I think the fragment should appear in the treasure chest and only be able to be looted once the map is cleared.

Not only does this give average joes/small groups a chance at RDAs, (let's be real the current RDA system doesn't) but it forces t-mappers to complete the map and not just check for a fragment and move on.

This could also create some interesting overland PvP with treasure-hunter-hunters.

Bigwyrm

Adept
There ya go a little perspective for everyone..

The idea of letting t-mappers and miners get a frag is awful ..

This is currently a reward for "highest" damage in a RDA..

Gms got it right thanks though :) I think as a reward for tracking, finding ,fighting for and then completing the rda with top score..You should be able to pop your own rda anywhere it is the best reward in the game atm.

Not go out alone do a t-map get same ability lol ..

The Trader

Neophyte
I have yet to do these RDA's or find one, but this seems like a great idea given it puts new life in tmaps and makes RDA's accessible by anyone - not just powergamers.