Time to go back into retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

crome

Grandmaster
We'll see you in a few years and you can come back and make up more stories that you were ever in my league and pretend to be good.

Or you can come back and use cheat engine, get banned, get unbanned then talk like you're good. (again) Get a huge losing record against me 20+ to 3 or 4 , then win 1 and refuse to duel me ever again because you can't handle defeat.

Later nerd you will be easily forgotten.

you are so deluded.

Do you even believe what your saying you got wrecked duelling me for a mil that you didn't pay up and your still shittalking

and if you include the duels on your secret char mertle id say we are about 20/3 in my favour but its ok keep kidding yourself.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
you are so deluded.

Do you even believe what your saying you got wrecked duelling me for a mil that you didn't pay up and your still shittalking

and if you include the duels on your secret char mertle id say we are about 20/3 in my favour but its ok keep kidding yourself.

keep declining duels after amassing huge losing records and scoring one win to make yourself feel better

don't even get started on mertle

I was destroying you after being gone for months on fucking razor

you are absolute cannon fodder lmfao

crome

Grandmaster
keep declining duels after amassing huge losing records and scoring one win to make yourself feel better

don't even get started on mertle

I was destroying you after being gone for months on fucking razor

you are absolute cannon fodder lmfao

apparently cannon fodder is beating you at least 80% of the time with 100 more ping than you oh my imagine if I had your connection.

on the other hand remember when I made you quit IPY?

eric_azria

Grandmaster
apparently cannon fodder is beating you at least 80% of the time with 100 more ping than you oh my imagine if I had your connection.

on the other hand remember when I made you quit IPY?

Such a silly pathetic unknown. I love the made up stories. They're entertaining to the say the least.

Anyway...you're easily forgotten.

You'll always remember my name.

Weird how that works.

crome

Grandmaster
Such a silly pathetic unknown. I love the made up stories. They're entertaining to the say the least.

Anyway...you're easily forgotten.

You'll always remember my name.

Weird how that works.

the confusing thing is you actually think your a good pvper yet you dedicate your life to sitting in a safe zone 20 hours a day and your still losing to people with 100 ms more than yu. As far as being unknown im the leader of one of the most historic uo guilds won 2 official tourneys on osi have topped every single freeshard pvp ive played.

so lets see your claims to glory idiot here il give you a head start.

lost a duel to crome for a mil and never payed
quit IPY because crome put my pk in statloss
won a few tournys while crome wasn't playing the shard

gl in the future tho bro.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
the confusing thing is you actually think your a good pvper yet you dedicate your life to sitting in a safe zone 20 hours a day and your still losing to people with 100 ms more than yu. As far as being unknown im the leader of one of the most historic uo guilds won 2 official tourneys on osi have topped every single freeshard pvp ive played.

so lets see your claims to glory idiot here il give you a head start.

lost a duel to crome for a mil and never payed
quit IPY because crome put my pk in statloss
won a few tournys while crome wasn't playing the shard

gl in the future tho bro.

The more confusing thing is how socially awkward you are.. You make random things up (like the 1 million gold thing as well as this awkward IPY thing when I never even played the original IPY and played IPY2 until they closed it)

You're the leader of a band of huge virgins who pretended to be good for years travelling to other servers using dagger disrupts before anyone knew how to do it. Yet the people who knew how to do it typically embarassed you often times. I probably still have all my old screenshots when car came over to our server and he beat a bunch of really bad players, then got manhandled by me dozens of times.

Won 2 official OSI tourneys? Which ones exactly? I have the website to cross reference those grandmaster duelist tourneys. Name and Shard plz. You think you're the only one who hand a grandmaster duelist title if at all? Silly unknown. I still have access to mine on OSI.

You were never #1 on uoforever, and you were never #1 on this server. uoforever being the more relevant server, and I could fire off an entire list of players that would take huge shits all over your face.

And as far as winning tourneys while you weren't playing? You were logged on for several occasions and you would instantly log when you saw I was involved. Embarassing losing to me knowing I'd immediately talk shit to you.

Hold on to that precious last duel you had with me. Savor the 1 win victory when I had beaten you 20+ times prior. You're horrendous.

Also make more bold claims, I'm way better than you at this and the game itself.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRY TO RESPOND AFTER YOU WERE BANNED FOR SPEEDHACKING ON HERE ?!?!?!?! LOL

Nice retirement btw. Awkward seeing you make that post, then scanning this board day in and day out.

Last edited by a moderator:

crome

Grandmaster
The more confusing thing is how socially awkward you are.. You make random things up (like the 1 million gold thing as well as this awkward IPY thing when I never even played the original IPY and played IPY2 until they closed it)

You're the leader of a band of huge virgins who pretended to be good for years travelling to other servers using dagger disrupts before anyone knew how to do it. Yet the people who knew how to do it typically embarassed you often times. I probably still have all my old screenshots when car came over to our server and he beat a bunch of really bad players, then got manhandled by me dozens of times.

Won 2 official OSI tourneys? Which ones exactly? I have the website to cross reference those grandmaster duelist tourneys. Name and Shard plz. You think you're the only one who hand a grandmaster duelist title if at all? Silly unknown. I still have access to mine on OSI.

You were never #1 on uoforever, and you were never #1 on this server. uoforever being the more relevant server, and I could fire off an entire list of players that would take huge shits all over your face.

And as far as winning tourneys while you weren't playing? You were logged on for several occasions and you would instantly log when you saw I was involved. Embarassing losing to me knowing I'd immediately talk shit to you.

Hold on to that precious last duel you had with me. Savor the 1 win victory when I had beaten you 20+ times prior. You're horrendous.

Also make more bold claims, I'm way better than you at this and the game itself.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRY TO RESPOND AFTER YOU WERE BANNED FOR SPEEDHACKING ON HERE ?!?!?!?! LOL

Nice retirement btw. Awkward seeing you make that post, then scanning this board day in and day out.

lol sorry I thought u were done.

You asked me to duel for a mil after losing 4 duels first for 100k second for 200k that u payed me in a bandana after I refused to duel you again after the third duel u didn't pay up for you said you would pay me after but to duel you for a mil first I DID and I won you then recalled away saying you needed to find the funds and never returned there was at least 1 witness to this that I know of.

As for being the leader of qop yes and im proud of starting a group that was recognised as having the best duellers from every shard in.
like your hero Godless aka a puppet. There was strict rules into staying in the guild as the whole time we offered these rules to people on every shard publicly on our forums and pkhq forums I believe only one duel set was lost and that was Duke beating Pixel and that's why we started fam.

uoforever I haven't played for years and never really considered in a main shard for me I did play for a decent amount of time with -X- as it had many old friends from atlantic and chessy in however I did hold number 1/2 for at least 2 years but admittedly didn't play much.

No im not embarrassed losing to you. You are pretty hard to defend against because your ping is so low you should be embarrassed losing to me though with over 100ms more than you. And I certainly wouldn't log if I saw you as I prefer to fight a hard fight than an easy one.

If you think you have a good win rate vs me your deluded and yes I believe I was am and always will be better than you at this game as I invented what your still trying to master now over 15 years ago.

The first tourney I won on osi was in 1998 the char I played was Cronos on atlantic server I won 2 special items that never existed b4 first one being a grey spellbook [Lord Of Wrong] and the second item being a pink blessed sash that was undyeable.

The second tourney was the AOL legends opening tourney and I played as Atlantics Finest

The tournament of champions I competed in also and also did well on 2 servers. however I know for a fact you didn't if you want to post you prizes on here that would be fine tho. Your from pacific right? I know that El Pireta won and I know u wernt his partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.