Thunting Gems and Scrolls

poogoblin

Master
I believe these both the gems and scrolls should be stacked.

The gem situation has been something that has been brought up since this shard went live. I was actually surprised when I came back after ~8 month break that these still don't stack. At the time everyone figured that this was something that was overlooked when the shard first went live. What's the motivation behind this? Has this just been passed over?

I believe stacking the scrolls would mostly just be a nicety, but gems not stacking is crazy.

MindScream

Novice
Poogoblin,

As far as I know both Gems and Scrolls stack... always have from what I can remember. I have 200 or so Recall Scrolls stacked together and a but load of stacks of GEMS in piles of 100+ per Gem....

Less I'm missing what you're saying, I think you might have a bug or something =P

Snickle

Grandmaster
He's saying that the gems and scrolls should be stacked in the chest.
Which would cancel out a lot of possible spawns.

-1 to this idea

Bilb Ono

Expert
I'm a busy man! I don't have time to make a few extra clicks when looting, its madness. I make nearly all my money from gems and selling magic trap scrolls so this should be fixed post haste

tader

Expert
Or you know just make a restock agent. I have one for scrolls and gems. One for reagents and one for armor and weapons. Makes thing um interesting at times but works like a charm. Besides if they were stacked you would get less guardians spawning which means less money overall.