Throwing?

killhazard

Neophyte
Huh? I assume this is from an official UO release, and not something yet implemented in UOF, right? The cap is 0.0. What are we missing? Throwing knives and axes and stuff? Can you throw spears and shit? That would be neat, I'd love to see that. The only thing I remember being throwable were the bolas you would use to dismount enemies. Nothing like that on this server, is there?

edit: forgot the screenshot, here.throwing.PNG

Malkraven

Grandmaster
correct it was added with the gargoyle expansion Stygian abyss and i think it only had a few throwing weapons a glaive and a boomerang maybe more added later.

Bolas have been talked about here over and over and feature on other servers but they never required the throwing skill. the problem with adding bolas to UOF is most people use ethys with a remount time and anyone pvping would have to use a horse/warhorse for faster remount which in turn hurts all the ethys that have been sold and all future sales ( dono's keep the server ticking) and id imagine bolas are a good steady source or donations.

that or change the way bolas work for UOF. a slow effect was talked about instead of a dismount

killhazard

Neophyte
correct it was added with the gargoyle expansion Stygian abyss and i think it only had a few throwing weapons a glaive and a boomerang maybe more added later.

Bolas have been talked about here over and over and feature on other servers but they never required the throwing skill. the problem with adding bolas to UOF is most people use ethys with a remount time and anyone pvping would have to use a horse/warhorse for faster remount which in turn hurts all the ethys that have been sold and all future sales ( dono's keep the server ticking) and id imagine bolas are a good steady source or donations.

that or change the way bolas work for UOF. a slow effect was talked about instead of a dismount
Excellent reply ty pal