Thoughts on a New Player Event For Breast Cancer Awareness

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
I was thinking about making a community event. Kind of like wow's running of the gnomes.

It’s for breast cancer awareness in oct and we run naked from Brit to trinsic with no armor but wearing pink clothes (no mounts).

We could have prizes for winners if we can ensure they don’t recall/gate in. Participants can arm themselves with bandages and reagents as pvp would be welcome to kill us as well as guards welcome to defending us. The runners can only use defensive abilities to get there. And no looting by the pks so when we Rez we can re equip our pink garments.

Im trying to get more thoughts on how this can get going and any improvments or changes, like possibly an invasion after the race is finished.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I'm assuming runners would be unmounted?
You may have a few griefers and probably not much you can do about that. But we can have people running with the runners to keep an eye on them as well. As well as someone near the end to watch for those recalling close to the finish line.
I think it's commendable to want to spread awareness for breast cancer.

Kears

Master
I was thinking about making a community event. Kind of like wow's running of the gnomes.

It’s for breast cancer awareness in oct and we run naked from Brit to trinsic with no armor but wearing pink clothes (no mounts).

We could have prizes for winners if we can ensure they don’t recall/gate in. Participants can arm themselves with bandages and reagents as pvp would be welcome to kill us as well as guards welcome to defending us. The runners can only use defensive abilities to get there. And no looting by the pks so when we Rez we can re equip our pink garments.

Im trying to get more thoughts on how this can get going and any improvments or changes, like possibly an invasion after the race is finished.

I like the idea of having a marathon type of race event. +1 support