This Game and PK's!

Mr.Scruff

Neophyte
TEACHER TEACHER!

Billy hit me! It's okay though but look over there, James is smoking!! James is smoking!!

*proceeds to get his ass beat*

Ha! Not such a heavy accusation is it? Yeah, I suggested merely that AFK slayer weapon crafting is a different form of Resource gathering, And TBH is a HUGE guild, that has multiple crafters that hang out in the crafting area. So, Zander, ratted himself out. Yes, a little underhanded. But that's the way things are clarified on this shard. When people start whining about what other people are doing, the admins/mods take notice. I will continue mentioning this until someone official chimes in. Zander also admitted he is using Easy, (not in so many words, but he did in the above post)and I quote " i never said i was a good Script builder... " , as the features I mentioned are not possible to implement in razor to the point you can full auto slayer bow craft AFK......If you don't know how to razor macro or script build in Easy, then you will probably argue to your death, how what I'm saying is possible in razor, but the fact is you have to use Easy to do this.

He is AFK Resource gathering, which is how the rule is mentioned in the FAQ. Just a different kind of resource. argue your point, however you want, I just want an official word on afk slayer weapon crafting. Anyways, Until I'm banned, i could care less if you think this post is inappropiate, but it is what it is, until it isn't.

Are we allowed to AFK BOD fill for rewards? I mean, c'mon! you want your economy to stay up, then be against people like Zander, not for him. Your opinion in how I brought this about is mute, if you side with an AFK scripter, then the people who actually do play the game, and actually do craft slayer weaps are being cheated. You don't have to like me, or how I crafted my point, just stop Liking them!

If, these things don't count as AFK resource gathering, then allow me to introduce my afk bank thief "macro" he snnops, and steals and banks items, when he dies he runs to the healer and waits to get rezzed. he returns to his corpse and reclaims anything in it still. If you attack him, he screams bloody murder and calls guards, which sometimes works in his favor, and he auto loots corpses that aren't blue. This little macro is my crown jewel. I will bring it to your bank. How many ccounnts can I have again?

Nope, Rehab was enough to get my shit straight. Griefing people is my drug now, and Huge long distance headshots in bf4 TOO! Also if you really want to know, I enjoy long walks on the beach, watching the sun set ,and getting people pissed off in online forums.

Cheers!

All i am gonig to say to this is LOL and i Only use razor.. I will be awaiting a PM from staff telling me i can not macro slayers... until than. Have fun

That's not true, otherwise your macro would have retried recalling back, any time a step doesn't complete in razor, it goes into a wait loop for a certain amount of time and then retries that same step again. I interrupted your script, and then sat back for 15 minutes plus waiting for you to come back, so I could keep stealing your bows. But your script failed, probably was waiting to see that you recalled, or was looking for the trash can and couldn't find it. Either way, as long as you use Easy, I'll find ways to screw it up....and now I'll film it. So, that everyone can see the diff between a razor macro and an easy script. Deny it until your blue in face, your still misleading people, if you claim to only use razor.

Oh, yeah! I love your prices! I buy em myself, until I start making my own anyways. Not a tool. Just needed to take it to this level to get awareness and clarification. Zander, are you willing to show Shane or someone else on the UOforever team (not me) your razor macro if they ask for it?

Ahh yes those areas...........I haven't ventured into despise alive yet, only as a legendary oOooOO'er I'll add it to my list though.

All talk, no proof.

So, Shane or someone from the UOforever team has approached you on this subject, and has clarified that on this shard we are allowed to AFK slayer weapon craft, and you don't want to share that publicly? How is that advancing the greatness of this shard, especially when so few guidelines are written out in stone here. I'd also like to point out, that being the large size of your guild, and the amount of people from your guild that afk craft in the crafting area, you outed yourself on here as the one who I was talking about, not me. So, probably, you can stop acting offended and move on.
Thanks for not being a part of the solution to the problem, or showing proof of the clarification.

Sir Perry

Neophyte
What an off topic post with the real goal to obtain your slayer razor macro. Thanks for showing everyone how much of a tool you are Saint.

I don't want the macro, He says he has spoken with UOforever leadership and That's what i want proof of. I never once asked for the macro. Which isn't a razor macro at all.........Where do you get off thinking I asked for the macro? I only asked if he'd show it to shane or someone else on the team here and added that I didn't want it at all!

Sir Perry

Neophyte
I still think its funny that you scream "cheater" when someone who is smarter than you can craft better razor scripts than you can. Why is it so important how other people are doing things within the rules of the game?