This Game and PK's!

Hey! I was in Destard with my Provo Archer and got PK'd! By 2 reds! They stole my Gold and My Dragon Slaying BOW! One of them was Thor, and I forget his fellow cohorts name..............................AND Guess what?! I friggin' loved it! Yeah, That's right, I didn't create this thread to complain, I started this thread to share something that happened to me, that I think IS AWESOME! Anyways, Glad we don't have a Tram. I found it funny thy wanted 12k for my dragon slaying bow, paid 4k for it off the TBH vendor that afk resource gathers them (AKA runs an EasyUO Script to make and trash the bad ones and save the good ones.)

Cheers!

Well, I just wanted to buck the trend of people complaining about PK's on this shard, and I feel afk crafting for slayers is equal to afk resource gathering. stop both, or allow both.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Saint of Pain, The other PK in question would be Box. They are PSB reds and 99% of the time will rez whoever they kill if the situation permits. I.E. Not a ton of spawn, not fighting someone else. However, they will always kill your mount because they believe you should donate to the server or walk your happy ass home.

Yeah, That was it! the Box guy! They revived me, and no trash talking was had...I assumed I would be res-killed, but nope. They did kill my horse too. Which is all part of the game. I tried to run to a heavy spawn area, but to no avail, All in all nothing here for me to complain about those two reds. I hadn't used protection from my previous death, will protection limit a reds ability to interupt my "ack reds are coming" panic recall macro? I'm not sure........Anyways, i'll still venture in that dungeon, and be PK'd many more times I'm sure. If I didn't like it, i wouldn't have joined this shard to began with. :)

Sir Perry

Neophyte
I'd love to know your source of information in regards to the afk resource gathering. That's a pretty bold accusation with no sources. Screenshot or it didn't happen bro. This is the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"paid 4k for it off the TBH vendor that afk resource gathers them (AKA runs an EasyUO Script to make and trash the bad ones and save the good ones.)"

Dont know how i feel about this. yes my bows are AMAZING and cheep, but i dont run EasyUo Script... Im just that good ;) for cheap slayer bows and some amazing amor check out our vendors at Trinsic moon gate!

Well, If you stand in Zanders spot after he recalls away to get more resources or dump his newly crafted slayer bow, you interupt the script, because he didn't include a sub in his script to journal scan for if his spot is being blocked, Zander you are a poor script builder, at least have 2 spots to recall back to. with a simple rail to get you back to your trash can you were dumping the non slayer bows into...... And if it was a really good razor macro, after failing a step, the macro would have gone into a retry cycle, and he would have come back aftter the razor macro retried. I tested my theory by Blocking his recall spot for a minute, then moved out of the way and waited for 15 minutes, and he never came back! OK, maybe that was the exact moment he decided to quit, but the fact that I stole a bow from him previous to this test, and he just kept trucking with his script makes me think he was AFK the whole time.

Yeah, He could have been using a very elaborate razor macro to accomplish this task, but still He was AFK, And AFK crafting for slayer weapons seems like another form of afk resource gathering to me. That's really the big point I'm trying to get across here.

"Can I macro my character?
Yes, macroing is legal. However, macroing lumberjacking or mining while unattended is not allowed and will result in a banned account. Also if you are macroing Taming AFK, it can lead to account removal as well."

I am not AFK macroing lumberjacking or mining or taming. Check your facts just because you don't like the fact that i am making slayer bows and selling them gives you no right to bash me.
but thanks for the ideas for my macro. i never said i was a good Script builder... but i will be adding that step in my macro to check to see if it worked... anyways, thanks for not ranting about PKs but ranting about my bows. I am glad that my bows have accomplished so much.

Mr.Scruff

Neophyte
What an underhanded post.

Pks are great, but you're really trying to rat out the guy who sold you the bow that you used for PvM, for doing something that is 100% legal.