thieves guild

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
so i tried joining thieves guild i have 3 days of character play time according to the paragon thing. and still cant join??? when can you join the guild?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I think it is one of the tabs that come up when you double-click the pentagram on your paper doll.

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
says i have 3 days of played time and than i was told a a week of character age but when i go to join the thieves guild says i need 2:00:00.00 when i have 1:10:xx:xxxx

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
well i hvae 3 days played game time and logged in time accoun is 16 days old, and i cant join? i asked devs they said 48 hours and character must be 7 days old. so idk wtf lol

Dellan

Grandmaster
Play time means in-game time, yea, week old account and 48hrs spent in-game on said character. I think thief guildmaster shows remaining time above him when you try to join too young. What to do before you join? Rob reds and greys (meaning try bucs and khaldun), sneak around.. Get a feel for your future career. There are ways how one can steal without using stealing skill, skill itself is just a tool. ;)