Thieves guild

Jager

Grandmaster
im not sure if you need to have a certain amount of game time logged on or if it has to do with having 80/80 steal and snoop.. i was 7xgm before i joined myself so not 100% sure

Red Knight

Neophyte
Thief needs to have lived 7 days and played for 40 in game hours. So leave him logged in overnight or continue to macro something else while you wait.

kraut

Neophyte
Thanks for the post Its usefull to me and sorry to resu this but i'd like to add a question.

How can you train stealing before belonging thieves guild? When I try to steal from my bagpack or bank this tells me something like "cant do if not in thieves guild". I've been training the others skills but now i read this... I don't understand. I'll appreciate if someone can answer me :)

Thanks for the post Its usefull to me and sorry to resu this but i'd like to add a question.

How can you train stealing before belonging thieves guild? When I try to steal from my bagpack or bank this tells me something like "cant do if not in thieves guild". I've been training the others skills but now i read this... I don't understand. I'll appreciate if someone can answer me :)

Buy 2 bags (3 stones each) and a stack of 7 apples (1 stone each, when unstacked) from any provisioner.

Place Bag #1 on the ground.

Place Bag #2 inside Bag #1.

Put individual Apples in Bag #2 to reach your targeted weight (roughly Stealing skill / 10, rounded up, so including Bag#2's own weight, you'll want 3 individual apples inside the bag to make it weight 6 stones total, when you get started from ~50 skill).

Record a macro of...

a) yourself stealing Bag #2 from inside Bag #1
(you can't steal from other players, but you can steal from a bag you drop on the ground)
b) picking up Bag #2 and dropping it in Bag #1
(so you can loop the macro)
c) picking up Bag #1 and dropping it back on the ground where you picked it up
(so it doesn't decay after a few server saves)

...you'll get to GM in a few hours, at a cost of ~50gp.

Last edited by a moderator: