Thieves entering the trammel tower outside brit

Deriz

Grandmaster
I dont think you should be able to run into the tower outside brit if you are crim. Thieves have been stealing regs/weps from pvpers and just running straight into the tower.

Itd be nice to make it so criminals cannot enter that tower

God.RG

Grandmaster
if hes blue, why not? he could just run to town? if its a failed steal then he goes grey and he can't go in..

Deriz

Grandmaster
if hes blue, why not? he could just run to town? if its a failed steal then he goes grey and he can't go in..

Your post makes no sense... not sure what youre trying to say, also not sure why you troll every single thread created in the forums.

1.) If hes blue he wouldnt be crim
2.) If its a failed steal and hes crim, again should not be able to enter the guard tower.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Your post makes no sense... not sure what youre trying to say, also not sure why you troll every single thread created in the forums.

1.) If hes blue he wouldnt be crim
2.) If its a failed steal and hes crim, again should not be able to enter the guard tower.
jesus christ you're an idiot.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
If the thief pulled a perfect steal (i.e. he remained blue) then he can run into tower, just as well use bank if he was at the bank.
But if it was a steal but was seen (i.e. he stole item but turned grey), he can not run into the tower.
I know this first hand.

Deriz

Grandmaster
If the thief pulled a perfect steal (i.e. he remained blue) then he can run into tower, just as well use bank if he was at the bank.
But if it was a steal but was seen (i.e. he stole item but turned grey), he can not run into the tower.
I know this first hand.

Ah I see what you mean. Well there should be a timer before you can run into the guard tower after stealing, cause its pretty lame when a thief steals your root while youre casting on someone, and just walks 2 tiles into the guard tower.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea I agree Deriz, with perfect steal or not you shouldn't be allow to run right in there for safety.
I have a thief and still don't agree with it, nor the being able to bank on a perfect steal.

SidX

Grandmaster
I think on a perfect steal you should be able to run there. That's what a perfect steal is, a completely undetected steal. So why would you be denied access to the guard tower?

Not trolling, I agree it's annoying since I'm on both sides (have been victim to this and also have been the thief in this), but my suggestion would be that if the steal were perfect, you can steal aggro on the thief and they will become visibly permagray to you. Once they become visibly permagray, they shouldn't be able to enter the tower since they got "caught". Hope that makes sense.

The ***** then becomes having to aggro on the thief before they run 2 tiles into the tower... tough one.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea I have to agree with Sid,
I enjoy it when I pull a perfect steal. So, I think if you "pull it" and are able to make it into the Tower before victim attacks you, then you should be able to enter. But if your attacked after the steal you shouldn't be allowed to enter, just the same as pvp engagement around the tower.

Deriz

Grandmaster
I think on a perfect steal you should be able to run there. That's what a perfect steal is, a completely undetected steal. So why would you be denied access to the guard tower?

Not trolling, I agree it's annoying since I'm on both sides (have been victim to this and also have been the thief in this), but my suggestion would be that if the steal were perfect, you can steal aggro on the thief and they will become visibly permagray to you. Once they become visibly permagray, they shouldn't be able to enter the tower since they got "caught". Hope that makes sense.

The ***** then becomes having to aggro on the thief before they run 2 tiles into the tower... tough one.

I dont have a thief, but it seems that some weapons are very easy to get a 'perfect steal' on. and when it happens 2 tiles away from the guard tower, and the thief has hiding its pretty much impossible to flag him.

There should be some sort of timer to prevent them from going into safe zones right after stealing, if the thief is good they should be able to get away anyways without the guard tower. Pretty dumb that there is a trammel zone 2 tiles away for them to just run into.