Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Magery

100 Strength
100 Dexterity
25 Intelligence

Use tracking to find people who are stealthed and running from you, use detect hidden to unhide them. It's on a short cooldown and you won't have to cast reveal. Fencing, anatomy and tactics are to hit them and the paralyzing blows will keep them from running. Healing so you can heal any damage that has been taken and magery so you can recall around towns.

Sommerella

Master
Tracking
Detect Hidden
Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Magery

100 Strength
100 Dexterity
25 Intelligence

Use tracking to find people who are stealthed and running from you, use detect hidden to unhide them. It's on a short cooldown and you won't have to cast reveal. Fencing, anatomy and tactics are to hit them and the paralyzing blows will keep them from running. Healing so you can heal any damage that has been taken and magery so you can recall around towns.
Say you wanted to have hiding and stealth...what would you subsitute? Magery isn't that big of a deal. This toon would be for special cirumstances and not used everyday like a normal one would be.

It really depends on what you plan to do with it. If you're killing thieves who are naked at a vendor house and don't fight, you wont need healing. So I suppose you could replace Healing and Magery with Stealth and Hiding.

If I had more information, I could help further with ideas.

Casor

Adept
Magery
Eval Int
Med
Hiding
Stealth
Tracking
Detect Hidden

No Wrestling = no defense against melee and no resist = no defense against spells. All out offensive. Which should be okay vs most thieves. Most thieves will just try to get away and don't really have means to fight back.

Sommerella

Master
I was going more for a scumbag (lets be honest about it) stealthing template and yes I had in mind dexxer. Ive seen it in action was trying to get the specifics and pick your brains for what works.

Sommerella

Master
Hiding
Detect Hidden
Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Stealth
I was tracked by this person...so I don't want to let that go either haha. That's vital for catching slippery thieves.
I know there's no simple answer to this.

What is the benefit of anatomy? other than for healing?

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I believe it's increased melee damage for fencing. If you have a poisoner that can DP your spear or kryss even better.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Hiding
Detect Hidden
Fencing
Anatomy
Tactics
Healing
Stealth

If your looking to do this as a Dexxer this is your best bet. Pots will be your friend and charged books to get around. It's to much to try and fit on one character. Magery can be sacrificed, the rest can't. Use scrolls for magic reflect as well. But if it's for solely hunting thieves then you can be pure offensive.

poogoblin

Master
I like forensics....if they've stolen from ANYONE since the last time they died they will appear grey to you, this lets you be proactive instead of reactive.