The warden

canucks99

Master
I understand this boss isnt the easiest. Everyone knows once youve done a boss a couple of times they get wayyyy easier! But come on 3 scrolls + chance at faction scroll + relic for a boss that appears every 5 hours seems a little crazy. Akor u need to collect 50 crystals even before figthing him. Same with fafnir. Your telling me fafnir is a walk in the park? For 1 ps! Harrower u need 6 skulls to summon ( makes sense why it drops 4 ps n relics).

girana

Grandmaster
I understand this boss isnt the easiest. Everyone knows once youve done a boss a couple of times they get wayyyy easier! But come on 3 scrolls + chance at faction scroll + relic for a boss that appears every 5 hours seems a little crazy. Akor u need to collect 50 crystals even before figthing him. Same with fafnir. Your telling me fafnir is a walk in the park? For 1 ps! Harrower u need 6 skulls to summon ( makes sense why it drops 4 ps n relics).

some champs are faster and drop 3 scrolls + relict.

canucks99

Master
Yeah but the only reason champs go so fast is because there's usually 2-3 guilds at them. Dont get me wrong coon is easy but still you have to do something to spawn him.. he doesn't just pop up.. all I'm saying is the warden should be like any other boss that appears in 5 hours (the arch demon)... 1 ps n chance of relic.

girana

Grandmaster
Yeah but the only reason champs go so fast is because there's usually 2-3 guilds at them. Dont get me wrong coon is easy but still you have to do something to spawn him.. he doesn't just pop up.. all I'm saying is the warden should be like any other boss that appears in 5 hours (the arch demon)... 1 ps n chance of relic.

you can kill coon champ faster than warden with same # of ppl

canucks99

Master
You gotta remember this game is for everyone not just 1 or 2 guilds... here's n idea switch the warden with the arch demon. . Arch demon is way more public make him drop 3 ps and a relic and buff him up. Lower the warden and make him drop one scroll + a relic chance. Just looking out for the smaller guilds!!

girana

Grandmaster
You gotta remember this game is for everyone not just 1 or 2 guilds... here's n idea switch the warden with the arch demon. . Arch demon is way more public make him drop 3 ps and a relic and buff him up. Lower the warden and make him drop one scroll + a relic chance. Just looking out for the smaller guilds!!

everyone can go to warden if he want not that hard to get there

a magical man

Grandmaster
this champ is the easiest in the game and drops the most loot in a small amount of time and is only exclusive for certain people who know what they are doing and small groups can make riches in a day, would make sense to put something beneficial down there or lose the key part and make it more publicly accessible to other players

Young Star

Grandmaster
He is supposed to be end game content. It is supposed to be a challenge to get to him. Taking out the key part of the quest just turns it into more of the same. I like that there is variety in getting to bosses. Not all of them need to be champs or crystal bosses.

That being said it does seem that the rewards are a little out of balance relative to others. Now that people are finally talking about it though you may see more groups going

Last edited by a moderator: