The Undead Vendors: Located at Yew Bank

Logain

Expert
Welcome to THE UNDEAD VENDORS ! Conveniently located right by the Yew Bank. (Last update: 01/02/14)
x4i35v.jpg

Vendor Lists:

• Bulk Barbed Leather Suits - 5 suits for 5,000gp.
  • Barbed Leather Suits - 1,100gp each.
  • Homemade Kegs:
    • Greater Heal, Cure and Total Refresh Kegs - 4,000gp.
    • Greater Strength and Agility - 2,500gp.
    • Greater Explosion - 5,000gp.
    • Poison Kegs: Regular Poison - 2,000gp, Greater Poison - 5,000gp and Deadly Poison 16,000gp.
  • Skill Scrolls:
    • Currently Out of Stock!
  • Fortification and Invul Armor -- Cheap Invul suits stocked right now. Will have very cheap suits and individual pieces stocked often.
    • Indes/Invul Bone Set w/ Plate Gorget - 12,000gp!!!
    • Indes/Invul Studded Leather Set w/ Norse Helm - 10,000gp!!!
    • Fort Studded Leather w/ Orc Helm (3) - 2,000gp.
    • Fort Leather Set (2) - 4,000gp!!!
  • Vanqs and Slayer Weapons - Cheapest Vanqs and Silver/Slayers you will find! Some choice weapons stocked now:
    • War Axe [Blood Drinking/Durable/Ruin] - 2,500gp.
      • And other great, cheap slayers in "Other Slayers" bag!
    • Katana [Vanquishing/Eminently Accurate] - 8,000gp.
    • Katana [Fortified/Vanquishing] - 7,500gp.
    • Katana [Fey Slayer/Power/Accurate] - 5,500gp.
  • Force and Power Weapons -- Cheapest Weapons you will find. Choice Power weapon on vendor:
    • Katana [Power/Accurate] - 3,000gp.
  • Miscellaneous Items -- Will hold Rares and other items that do not fit under the current specific vendor selections. Current items stocked:
    • Daemon Bone Leggings - 30,000gp.
  • Cheap Items -- Cheap but useful items. You never know what will make its way onto this vendor!
    • Marked Runes for the Undead Vendors, the price of an unmarked rune! - 25gp.
    • ID Wands - 1gp per charge. No wand under 100 charges! (Temporarily Out of Stock!)
≡= The Undead Vendors are just getting established so look for updates with new vendors, better stock and better prices. We died to bring you the best prices on the server...

Thank you for looking and thank you for any future business we do together.

≡ Don't forget to check out LoGAINs BuYING thread located here: Click Here.
≡ Come join τнE UNDEAD here: (need to create thread, if you read this before I create the thread, hold your horses!) ≡

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, I'm swinging by just because it's beautiful how you laid out this seller's list. Seriously, if everyone put enough love into their shops to be like this, we'd have a golden age of economics.

Logain

Expert
Jeez, I'm swinging by just because it's beautiful how you laid out this seller's list. Seriously, if everyone put enough love into their shops to be like this, we'd have a golden age of economics.

THANK YOU FATHERENCLAVE. I TRY TO BE VERY ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL IN MY PRESENTATION. JUST WAIT UNTIL I ACTUALLY PUT TOGETHER MY NEW RP GUILD, THE UNDEAD! LOOK FOR THAT POST SOON!

^ LOL

yeh surprised people haven't noticed you sell a lot more shit when your vendors are organized...... SHEESH

IT TAKES A LITTLE MORE TIME BUT THE REWARDS ARE WORTH IT! MAYBE I CAN SET THE NEW "STANDARD". :D

Logain

Expert
BUMP FOR UPDATING STOCK AND FINALLY ADDING ITEMS TO THE MISC. AND CHEAP ITEMS VENDORS! SOME REALLY GREAT DEALS. EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM THE UNDEAD VENDORS!

Logain

Expert
BUMP FOR RESTOCK! CHECK OUT THE NEW INVUL SUITS POSTED. GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO SHOP AT THE UNDEAD VENDORS.

Logain

Expert
BUMP UP. ADDED SOME MORE BULK BARBED SUITS BEFORE WORK. SOME OF THE CHEAPEST PRICES ON BARBED LEATHER SUITS ON THE SERVER!

Logain

Expert
BUMP FOR SO MUCH STOCK ADDED I CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER IT ALL! WEAPONS, ARMORS, CHEAP VENDOR ADDITIONS, PRICE REDUCTIONS... SO MUCH STUFF, COME BY QUICK AND GRAB WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE IT'S GONE!!!

Logain

Expert
BUMP! COME BUY FROM THE VENDORS THAT OTHER VENDORS BUY FROM TO STOCK THEIR VENDORS! CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN.

Logain

Expert
BUMP. RESTOCKED BULK BARBED LEATHER SUITS, SOME KEGS, REDUCED PRICES ON MINING SKILL SCROLLS AND 3 VERY NICE KATANAS. ALSO ADDED A VERY, VERY NICE SILVER WARHAMMER...

Logain

Expert
THE UNDEAD VENDORS ARE HAVING A HOLIDAY KEG BLOWOUT SALE!!

CHECK THIS OUT!

TR, GC, GH - 3,500GP! (40 EACH IN STOCK AND ON VENDOR)
G STR, G AGIL - 2,250GP! (9 EACH IN STOCK AND ON VENDOR)
G EXPLODES - 4,500GP! (15 IN STOCK AND ON VENDOR)
G PZN - 4,500GP! (1 IN STOCK AND ON VENDOR)
DEADLY POISON - 12,000GP! (3 IN STOCK AND ON VENDOR)

THE KEG SALE WILL LAST UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR OR UNTIL ALL THE KEGS SELL OUT, WHICH EVER IS FIRST. YOU WON'T SEE KEGS AT THESE PRICES FOR A LONG TIME! GET YOUR KEGS RESTOCKED NOW BEFORE THE PRICE JUMPS BACK UP!

I WORKED HARD TO GET THESE KEGS DONE IN TIME AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET AS MANY DONE AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED BUT WITH THE HOLIDAYS COMING UP AND ALL THE EXTRA OVERTIME I HAD TO DO AT WORK BECAUSE EVERYONE TAKING OFF AROUND THE HOLIDAYS... *SIGH*

THE UNDEAD VENDORS WILL NOT BE UPDATED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR AS I AM GOING TO BE TRAVELLING FOR THE HOLIDAYS. I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US!