The transgender of uo

Hail and well met fellow travelers. Alas, the time has come to reveal the truth about my associate. Since beginning on uof he has been in the midst of a transformation. A transformation that would enable him to wield both pole and flower at the same time.

Becoming both a man and a woman simultaneously has made him(it) brave enough to fight the worst fighters outnumbered on multiple occasions, as most are too fearful to fight a transgender in fair numbers. My counterpart managed to survive a full minute in a six vs one battle in a confined area in deceit level 1. A player with only one gender private parts could never do this. To the explicitly one gender players, keep calling in as many as you can vs one it, because those wall of stones will only conceal the clam and boner for so long.

My fellow travelers, please give my counterpart a warm welcome into it's life as a transgender!!! And to all of the newbs- keep being fearful of both his wang and his fly trap.

Weland

Grandmaster
How can some one welcome some one they do not know? Unless you are referring to yourself in third person in which case welcome.

amonseti

Grandmaster
actually on 2nd thought my attempt at humor is a lil raunchy even for me .. removed original post...

Oh god nice, thank you for the introduction... I would like to report that my breasts are getting bigger every day! they are currently bcups! Now all i need to do is remove the nipple and taint hair!

amonseti

Grandmaster
Wallentein%20-%20No%20More%20Love.jpg