The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristina

Master
Az, it's not about not having "big enough ovaries." We've seen what happens to females who post their photo who may not be super models. I'm 46 and while I have killer hair and am super cool because I still play UO at 46, I have no need to deal with those who decide that someone who isn't 20 yrs or a 10 shouldn't live much less play on "their" shard. Played this game way too long to know better.
Amen Sister! I'm 53 with a somewhat fuzzy picture of myself as my avatar... I don't want you young fella's dreaming of a MILF because I post a boob shot here. :) I am an average sized woman, nice hair and fun loving. If you want big ovaries so-LOW you better stick with the young'uns. I too am very cool because I play UO!!

Mercedies

Grandmaster
I graduated....yay!
Radiology school starts Monday.....yaaaaay....
image_zpsxqnf5bba.jpg

kristina

Master
Hi Spiggles.. I'm SeekNDestroy that helped you get to the Ankh in Minoc at 2am (I think it was 2am... I had insomnia). I'm in your alliance. You are a handsome guy!

Venomane

Master
Hey Kristina! Thanks for the help and compliment. I seem to get into too much trouble and never know where to find a an ankh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.