WTB ( ( THE NEW PIRATE MUSEUM BUYING LIST ) )

Godsrage

Grandmaster
I'm buying ( Sea and Water Rares Items DECO all so the fishing quest Events and more items )
this is some of the stuff blow in the photos I am looking for if you have outer items please send me a photos
(( all so look for a gold fishing pole Called Master Craft 5000 ))
( and other stuff )
if some one has one and is will to sale it PM me
all so look for
if you have outer items please send me a photos if you like to sale it let me know
(( now there is some stuff I all ready have i am a 120 fisher stuff i can fish i will pass on it )) so some items I will pass on it but I do know player that are look for some stuff all so I will send some player to them all so
Ty Form Godsrage

Godsrage#6853 Discord

Last edited:

tankian

Grandmaster
i think me and berlisconi have the only 2 stack of canon balls. i may have heard there was a 3rd stack but never confirmed it.
@Bromista may know more than i do

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
How much are you paying for the Large Fish Net? ( edited) the one I have looks similiar to that, same size, lighter hue but says Old Fishing Net, and comes from a deed.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
send me a photo right now i am out of town when i get back i will run some number i have let you know

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
Trying to figure out where its from, what it's worth. I have been told its an old whirlpool rare not spawning anymore. I am going to get some more info on it, as I cant find one on the forums anywhere for sale.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
It is a Old Whirlpool Rare will not spawn no more.
They are not a super rare I know about 21 and more in the game
here is mine
22449643_10155251826834833_3380504208091230294_n.jpg

it is very nice the best price i can give is what i payed for this one is 500k
if there was only 10 of the in the game the price would be much higher
now there is anther Large Fishing Net that not white but the same look
i have seen them and i am looking for them
right photo on top now i know of 6 of them i hope this info help you
Daddys Money