The gold relic issue

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Don't wanna complain but... patch notes says it should add gold to every monster killed and it's far from that now. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't so hard to raise.

Isn't there a problem with it?

I added mine early stage 2, and now I'm 205k into stage 3 and I have about 25% exp on my level 1 gold relic...

Wrexx

Grandmaster
The gold relic is worthless even as a farming Trammel tamer like myself. Just go with a damage relic cause the faster you kill mobs the more mobs you can kill and the more gold you can collect. Then the added bonus from damaging relics is your pets level faster and you get better scores at Champs and rdas.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
The gold relic is worthless even as a farming Trammel tamer like myself. Just go with a damage relic cause the faster you kill mobs the more mobs you can kill and the more gold you can collect. Then the added bonus from damaging relics is your pets level faster and you get better scores at Champs and rdas.

I know all this, but I got one for free, so I decided to use it. Now I don't mind it being weaker than other relics, but at this point it's litteraly useless.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
If the devs don't wana remake the gold relic into a control relic. They should change it to a treasure relic and have it give a higher chance for mobs to drop t maps, paragon chests, their respective statues. Shit like that

Duck Face

Grandmaster
You get more gold killing mongbats than the gold relic adds :(

Planning on removing the relic as soon as I get one to replace it with.

steve-o

Grandmaster
i think i'm the only one with gold relic lvl 10 and on titans i can get from 1 to 100 gp... hahaha absolutely not worth!

I would love to have some % on rare drop or anything else... otherwise i'll remove this relic when i get money to buy a new one

ps: it's really slow only on lvl 1 after that it's like the others

Last edited by a moderator:

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Ok so, just to be clear, this isn't a joke.

I bought a bloody relic an hour ago. I added it to my pet and farmed for 45 minutes.

See the progress, compared to the gold relic I added early stage 2, so 400,000 exp ago.

umywbGI.jpg

exince

Grandmaster
Nothing new there.. Molten and blood are fast. Quicksilver, noxious and (maybe) gold will take longer to reach lvl 10 then leveling your meta to lvl 7..

And yes, i m being serious...

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I am so far disappointed in the Poison relic for farming. It levels slow as fuck and only on your pet being hit. I hope at level 10 it spams incurable lethal poison.

exince

Grandmaster
Meta weapons would be kinda cool.. Starting at lvl 1 "normal" weapons ending at vanq in lvl 7 and having relics wich add slayer bonus to it or skill increases (like 10 magic resist at lvl1 and 100 at lvl 10) making a dexer viable vs highend monsters. Would be kinda cool..

1dmg vs other players / relic effects not working of course, to prevent abuse in pvp..

steve-o

Grandmaster
there is a fast way to exp gold relic... is really easy :) as i said only the lvl 1 is slow slow slow... after that it's like the others

im at lvl 10 and my pet is only lvl 6 :)

Anyone want some +% on raredrop or change it to control relic with -% gold?As it is now the gold relic is really useless... i paid it 1mil long time ago and I'll never make that money back!

vladimer

Journeyman
wow just wow. yall guys are serious about trying to turn this place into item based? leveling weps? adding relics to books? smh