The Foreigner in the Tavern

ikki

Neophyte
Hi there!
I am now starting on the server. I've been playing UO since I was a kid, on a server in my country (Banania), very good by the way, but it's over.
I tried to switch to other games; I played Albion for 3 hours, but I couldn't take it, it's very boring.
So the solution was to try to find a foreign server, so, I saw that it has a good number of players, a beautiful site, and the gameplay seems to be very pleasant (I got to know it because of the videos on YouTube), and most importantly, the community seems to be very active (this is the most important thing for any game)

* So I got the call! *

Well, I'm starting, I created a bard called Zatanna, and a Lumber called ikki, so if anyone wants to make a donation, I would be very happy :)

My interest is pvp, pvm, and even RPG (I don't know yet if there is this type of interaction here). Then that's it!!

See you! Have a good game!

ikki

Neophyte
Welcome to UOF. The server is active with lots of good people. Hope to see you out there.

Thank you gentleman!

I'm really enjoying the server! It made me feel like I was really starting to play Ultima Online ... as the system is very different, I don't know anything yet! So it's a new game for me!