The Experiment Is Over

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Alright, folks, I have grown very tired and overwhelmed with this experiment and it's time to finally pull the curtain back on the wizard. I am not actually Deadpool (obviously) and this was all an experiment to see how far I could take this on these forums. Although I believe the moderators have done a fine job in controlling how far I have gone, I will say I am very surprised with how far I have gotten.

Unlike my friend, @Kilike, it was not my intention to get banned or anything that severe but, instead, to just push the envelope and see just how far I could stretch this. It's been fun being a silly character, pretending that the Deadpool movie was one I actually starred in and it was fun to see people play along with the joke. I actually have legit data in my study of the forums in seeing the interactions and all that.

I'd like to thank all of you that put up with this; I know many of you enjoyed it but there's a lot of people who absolutely hated it and I totally get that in all fairness. I have so much data of people who aired their disdain for me it's not even funny! (Haha.) But, anyway, it's time to finally hang up the ol' spandex and chimichangas.

Again, thank you all for the time here and I really, truly enjoyed performing this experiment. I know some of you will be sad, but I just felt it was time, on this day, to reveal that it's all over.

I won't reveal, publicly, who I really am. If you really want to know you can PM me and I will maybe tell. Not sure if I want to, honestly haha. But, either way, thank you for my time here. I'm glad I picked today to share this. It just felt like the right time.

Thank you, UOF Forums!

You roleplayed as this deadpool character?

I thought you were just a legit closested homosexual.

I guess I'm getting too old to understand the MTV force fed pop culture of our tweens.

Smh.

If you want my character name 'puzzled gay teen', i might be open to deleting him for the right price - no **** picks in my inbox thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
I don't need them. I didn't ask for them. Do I look like @Guybrush Threepwood or something?

very possible after this thread, i will always wonder about you.....
c71cefc99fe8dc4651204bff68be7a02.jpg