The East Brit Invasion was silly

gadric

Expert
So we have a situation where Elementals, Cyclopes, Titans and other heavy hitters are pooping up but the players are allowed no pets and no mounts.
Sounds like a messed up idea to me.. And it was..
Any other opinions?

Bromista

Grandmaster
It was a bunch of pretty soft high HP targets, I'm quite sure that staff did it with talisman XP gains in mind.

Well not the snow eles, those were meant to just be a pain in the ass.

batrabbit

Apprentice
tamers control much of this game from champ, to invasions, farming, rda, events and just about everything else. When I didn’t have a tamer I felt like there needed to be a tamer-free event every once in while. Sometimes non-tamers want to have a chance at loot.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
They used to have those east brit. invasions more frequently it seemed a few years back, and those were no mount/no pets. This is nothing new.

BugFreak

Neophyte
tamers control much of this game from champ, to invasions, farming, rda, events and just about everything else. When I didn’t have a tamer I felt like there needed to be a tamer-free event every once in while. Sometimes non-tamers want to have a chance at loot.

It would be nice to see some no-pet zones come around at some point. Until then I will be working on a tamer though!