WTS The Cure!

lost

Grandmaster
I have a premade cure ready to sell, I would require payment PRIOR to delivery due to being PKed and possibly losing it. This will give you a special cure item after, and 800 points automatically which can be put towards the REWARDS!

Also asking 1.5 mil.

Krampus

Novice
I don't think just transferring it will give bonus points. Is it transferred in zombie event? Because i don't think that will carry over after the event, only gets placed in your bank at the end when rewards are given.

Who would pay up front with possibility of being pked after transfer or just jot having it delivered?

Seems like a tough thing to try to get someone to do. Sorry to ruin your thread but this seems like a bad idea for buyer.

lost

Grandmaster
Scamming on the forums is a bannable offense, and you receive the points when you USE the item on yourself (I have used one) so me giving you the cure, you clicking it and clicking yourself will, yes, give you 800 points. It is no different.

The cure replica item will be given after the event, but you're also getting 800 points from using it during the event which, depending on the pricing of adam's items, can net you other items that you can sell. Last battles tournament, 300 points was enough for a title that goes for 200k. We're talking 800 points here, plus a cure item you can sell later.

I do a LOT of sales on this forum, I would not risk a bad reputation over 1.5mil. Even being banned from the forums would lose me more than 1.5mil due to not being able to sell.

If you read this thread: http://uoforum.com/threads/selling-the-cure-zombie-event.43867/#post-276608

There are people who have stated that you dont have to make the cure, to use it.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Yup, I dont want to troll this page but one more thing, it said on my monsters slain that I've taken out the chaos dragon a few times lol