The Criminal System Is Severely Flawed.

Jakaro

Master
Why was this system changed? It was working perfectly before. As of right now, I can loot somebody's else's corpse, turn gray, then have my alt open up a gate, and my criminal character can run straight through the gate to safety immediately without having to wait the standard 2 minutes until I turn blue again. Easiest (and most unfair) looting ever. The person I am stealing from doesn't even have a chance to fight me to get their loot back.

Why? Was this change in order to allow red zerg guilds with blue healers the ability to run around without having to wait 2 minutes for their healers to go blue again after turning criminal?

Please Lord change this back. I see absolutely no benefit to allowing criminals to go through gates-- doesn't that take away the entire point of the system?

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i agree, the criminal system is pretty trammy. NO PERSON should be able to say one word and have someone insta killed. It's hella overpowered. And jakaro, if you were really concerned about the ill effects of whatever then you shouldnt bring attention to it. It's like saying tracking is broken, sure maybe, but by bringing it up you're only making the situation worse. I see this thread as a greif by jakaro and nothing more.

gucci mane

Apprentice
i agree, the criminal system is pretty trammy. NO PERSON should be able to say one word and have someone insta killed. It's hella overpowered. And jakaro, if you were really concerned about the ill effects of whatever then you shouldnt bring attention to it. It's like saying tracking is broken, sure maybe, but by bringing it up you're only making the situation worse. I see this thread as a greif by jakaro and nothing more.
im about to release some very secrete info that might break the server....................

putting a - hyphen at the end of your char makes you run a bit faster than players who dont have it. good for chasing

example: GucciMane-

Kraden

Grandmaster
Wow lol is that why i see all the kids with the hypen. Omfg that makes my day lol holy crap people are slow

Pimp C

Apprentice
im about to release some very secrete info that might break the server....................

putting a - hyphen at the end of your char makes you run a bit faster than players who dont have it. good for chasing

trolled.

ps- u need to update ur profile picture to show gucci's new face tattoo
-------------------------

I totally agree. Greys should not be able to run through gates right after they flag. Maybe not the full 2-minute delay, but at least 45-60seconds should be required before a grey can travel through a gate.

I assume this is because a staff member is on the zerg red team, and wanted this exploit for himself or maybe just for his or her friends... but the rest of the community agrees that this is imbalanced and unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimp C

Apprentice
Wow lol is that why i see all the kids with the hypen. Omfg that makes my day lol holy crap people are slow
people use the hyphen because their name might already be taking... ie: Pothead is takin, so player A makes Pothead-. Sapphire, Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Topaz, are all taken... so player B makes Sapphire-, Diamond-, Ruby-, Emerald-, Topaz-, ect.... it does not make you fun faster, lol.

Contrary to popular belief - Dressing in Red does actually make you "go faster".

Jakaro

Master
hey cool, thanks for the useless posts, back on topic thanks!

also--

"i agree, the criminal system is pretty trammy. NO PERSON should be able to say one word and have someone insta killed. It's hella overpowered. And jakaro, if you were really concerned about the ill effects of whatever then you shouldnt bring attention to it. It's like saying tracking is broken, sure maybe, but by bringing it up you're only making the situation worse. I see this thread as a greif by jakaro and nothing more."

that made no sense.

gucci mane

Apprentice
hey cool, thanks for the useless posts, back on topic thanks!

also--

"i agree, the criminal system is pretty trammy. NO PERSON should be able to say one word and have someone insta killed. It's hella overpowered. And jakaro, if you were really concerned about the ill effects of whatever then you shouldnt bring attention to it. It's like saying tracking is broken, sure maybe, but by bringing it up you're only making the situation worse. I see this thread as a greif by jakaro and nothing more."

that made no sense.
hes saying that you should have reported this in secret instead of posting a thread about it so people don't learn about it and abuse it til its fixed

Metalhead-

Master
Yeah this should be fixed. Also heat of battle seems shaky I've been attacked by blues and watch them recall out. While I med between dumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk