The Baron is back...

Natsu

Maybe?

How is UOForever doing? What's everyone up to?
Any of the old faces from launch still playing?

Is the economy in the hole/inflated? Balanced market?

As long as my account hasn't been deleted from inactivity, I was thinking of coming back and seeing what is up during the holidays after I finish traveling. If any of my old buddies are around, give me a shout and let me know what's up so I can beg you for stuff to get me situated again.

Also, is there a public vent/talk server anymore?

Yar, nice to see a lot of activity on the forums still!

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Ahoy there. A few of us originals are still around. Economy's inflated, as is the case with UO (selling garbage to NPCs will do that). Expansion's about to come out, so it should be awesome come the New Year.

Natsu

Yo dewd you from angel island? i think so... im barbossa/ vemp
Sure am, I remember you on Barbossa. How goes the server?

Good to see you too Dewder, still around huh? A lot of others around? How is the economy and community going on here? Would it be hard to start up again?

Got rid of like 73,000 donation coins in items when I originally quit and I would be pooooorrr D:

Is Azrin still on 17 hours a day telling people they have 'lisps'?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Shard's grown for sure. Lots of activity still, great community overall. Trinsic's booming, a lot has happened. I hope a lot more will continue to happen.

As far as money, yeah, inflation's a *****. DCs are gonna' be like 2-3x as much as they were when you left.