That's it, I'm doing it,

Minory

Expert
I'm giving away a free max storage house! Haven't you always thought that would be cool! Didn't you always think someone should do this, I want to see it, it would be cool!? Well, I'm doing it! Since I can't think of a better game, (don't waste your time offering suggestions on how, because this is what I've decided to do) the first person to guess the number I am thinking of from 1-5,000 wins a free max storage house! This is true, and this is not a gimmick. Don't worry about where it is, or what it looks like. Play the game for a chance to win! What's the catch? To keep it fair, you are only allowed five guesses per day. I will keep your first guess as your starting time so after your first guesses time of 24 hours expires, and so on, and so forth will you be allowed to guess five more times again! Let the bidding, begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Minory

Expert
Each day, I'll give a clue away. It might be a big clue, it might be a small clue, but I'll give away a clue.

Minory

Expert
As a matter of fact, there will be a rule change in 18 minutes. I feel like giving this house away tonight!

Minory

Expert
Anyone that posts in this thread for the next 15 minutes will be entered into a drawing. I'll pull out one name, and award that person with the house. 15 minutes, go! You must post within this window. Anyone that posted earlier must post in this window to gain credit.