Thank you Carl for the Return of Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Thank you so much and best of all you got back to me right away. Most appreciated on just how fast that was. Very lovely how you helped me out.

Thank you for my pets back ,tho they are not the same they are great to have them to farm with **bows** **big smile**

Messremb

Grandmaster
Its sad that your Awesome WW is now kinda crappy, but at least your sky blue wolf got upgraded to a Echo Blue.

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea its nice that he Returned you your Pet's but then pls say what happen's because the Problem will start now. Everyone seen that Post and thinking o i got my Pet stealed GM'S will return them and keep on Ringing all the time. So pls Say what happens. just to pretend that people missunderstand that now..

Metalhead-

Master
Unless it was due to a game glitch or player exploit how should that be explained to players that paid for pet summoning balls? That's the 1st issue at hand. The second issue is trammel.

Trammel trammel trammel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
yea its nice that he Returned yo

u your Pet's but then pls say what happen's because the Problem will start now. Everyone seen that Post and thinking o i got my Pet stealed GM'S will return them and keep on Ringing all the time. So pls Say what happens. just to pretend that people missunderstand that now..

As I am sure that most of you can read. I had made another post saying that my pets had disappeared, that very same day. I was at Ophidians and my pets two of my three pets had died after I died. Then right before my eyes my pets went "Poof" then just disappeared...I took a screen shot to prove I had the pets. ALL pets were bonded and the Wolf was on a pet ball.

After I was ressed I looked all over for them. I then Paged a GM...I looked in my stalls also and went to call the wolf with the pet ball..it said it was not linked to any pet...But the wolf is worth so much because it was a Gift for Christmas. I always keep my pets well feed...so none went wild.

When Carl came to assist me he told me that they had been experimenting with something wwhere I was at and was sorry for my pets going POOF...so please do not ***** at me because he gave some pets back..infact I never complained that the one amazing WW I had which was 7x gm and 59/59 was not returned but a pet of lesser quailty.

I was just greatful to have "some"pets back in any condition....

So before you judge someone decent enough to be thankfull at least know all the circs...Besides I honestly do not owe anyone a explaination. Carl knows what happened and I do that should be enough.

This is all I have to say on the topic. I only wanted to give credit and thanks to the man that helped me. The one thing I hate about UO is every person feels as though it is their right to stick their nose in someone else's business.

In real life I could just say mind your own fucking business you busy bodies and you would.

That was not directed at you Trixa it is just how I feel about the way people butt into other peoples affairs.

I also think this thread should just be locked to stop the insanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvers

Master
If you are going to make a post like this in the future please give everyone the whole story because it does cause ppl to think that they can page gms to get pets back for whatever reason.

We are not judging we just want the facts and also make sure there no misunderstandings such as staff playing favorites.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.