Template sword

hello, i am a new player in this server but i play on ultima online by long long time, and today i have found this server and i want try to play here :)...i have my first play and i have choose the swordman...i need know how is the best orientament stats and skill point

Now i have take swordmaship,tactis,healing,anatomy, how is the next best skill for pvm?
my stats is 110 str-10int-100 dex....thanks at all for help me :)

Add music and provocation to help control monster spawn and do more damage in pvm. Then the last 100 skill points are up to you.

I like to have 60+ Margery on my chars, but you can go with more or less. Resisting spells would be useful until you become good at provoking the spawn.

All around a good first character.

ok ty, i go to train magery but the stats how can make? i have read the guide for create the player and i have train int 25 but i am hesitant for str and dex...how dex i need for best hit?

On your finished char, I wouldn't go below 90 str or dex. But you might want more int while training magery...it depends on how high you will be raising it I suppose.

You can always adjust str and int around. There are threads or wiki entries available to explain how.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
hello, i am a new player in this server but i play on ultima online by long long time, and today i have found this server and i want try to play here :)...i have my first play and i have choose the swordman...i need know how is the best orientament stats and skill point

Now i have take swordmaship,tactis,healing,anatomy, how is the next best skill for pvm?
my stats is 110 str-10int-100 dex....thanks at all for help me :)

Welcome to the shard! Id probably suggest if your not using it for pvp than go with music,provo and Magery for the last skills.

On your finished char, I wouldn't go below 90 str or dex. But you might want more int while training magery...it depends on how high you will be raising it I suppose.

You can always adjust str and int around. There are threads or wiki entries available to explain how.

ty today i have finish music and i have provoc 65 :)...i make full pg and try this template...now i have change my stats in str 100
dex 90 int 35