Teleport a la Blink in WoW

Hi

As some of you might know, the teleport spell in world of warcraft is called Blink. It only teleports you backwards. You can not target any location. Its always the same distance and backwards.

I do wonder, is there any way to set up a macro that teleports you automatically backwards as blink does?

I guess its tricky as many obstacles can prevent a teleport, but do you still see a way ignoring that issue.

Best
Rha

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk

As some of you might know, the teleport spell in world of warcraft is called Blink. It only teleports you backwards. You can not target any location. Its always the same distance and backwards.

By "backwards", you mean "forwards", right?

Code:
Blink
2.0% of base mana, Instant, 15 sec cooldown

Requires Mage
Requires level 7
Teleports the caster 20 yards forward, unless something is in the way.
Also frees the caster from stuns and bonds.

I do wonder, is there any way to set up a macro that teleports you automatically backwards as blink does?

What Kiki posted.

I guess its tricky as many obstacles can prevent a teleport, but do you still see a way ignoring that issue.

Nope, which is why such a macro wouldn't work, not to mention you can't macro it to teleport the way you're facing, so you'd need 8 different macros to cover the 8 directions, and cross your fingers each time you use it, that the target location isn't blocked.

jyscal

Neophyte
blink teleports forward and there is a glyph to make it to where you blink in the direction you are moving

you could duplicate it using relative location (target somewhere and right click it in the macro and convert it to relative location) but you would need to make one for each direction

Old school yes and in my most active time around 2000 i had some good pvp moments. But since im playing from europe and my pings are between 100ms and 180ms i will not be able to compete vs good players anyways :) not much I can do about

UO with a ping around 30ms is a whole other world to play in.

Hmm quite off topic. Duh

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk