Taming ...

Eliwyn

Hi all! can someone tell me the best way to train taming from 50? I've read the guide on this forum, but taming scorpions in the desert its too difficult for me :)

DingDong

Master
Go nuts in the woods and tame mostly anything. Almost totaly safe and there are lots of stuff to tame. Its a big sightseeing couse you will run around the whole world and find your best taming places. You will notice while taming what to tame and what to not tame to gain the best. If you tame an animal you wont gain on that animal again, even if some one else tamed the animal after you have tamed it. It will take some time and you will get tired as hell on taming , my worst period Was around 75-90 after that with retaming harts and Bulls it went pretty fast.

Dischordant

Apprentice
Pick up peacemaking for when you get past the 60-65 mark. Even if you're not going to keep it, its by far the best skill to have GM when taming scorpions or other aggressive mobs. Which you will pretty much have to do for the higher skills. Once you're GM you can drop it for whatever else like provocation etc... I personally wouldn't even try to GM taming w/o peacemaking

Weland

Grandmaster
I tried to do this without peacemaking. I eventually gave in and picked it back up and now getting 1 to 2 gains a night again. I'm almost to 80 taming.