WTS taming SS X 30

amonseti

Grandmaster
How does a joined aug 15, only 29 message player have 30 taming SS ??
whos cooking fish , I smell fish ..

amonseti

Grandmaster
How does a joined aug 15, only 29 message player have 30 taming SS ??
whos cooking fish , I smell fish ..

Whoops did I duplicate my post ...

lambofgodd141

Grandmaster
i do idocs i got them all from the ground kiddo , and im from the first week of this server i just didnt use the formus dont ask stupid questions aand just bid, thats what this formus is for. SELLING ITEMS not questioning people

amonseti

Grandmaster
i do idocs i got them all from the ground kiddo , and im from the first week of this server i just didnt use the formus dont ask stupid questions aand just bid, thats what this formus is for. SELLING ITEMS not questioning people
From server start and you only recently started selling stuff on the forums ..........................................
The fish needs more Garlic !

lambofgodd141

Grandmaster
No u are very dence, i had a yew bank vendor, for the first 8 month stop assuming stuff, stop being jelious of me ,and either bid or go away please

amonseti

Grandmaster
Then who are you really .. You are hiding something using an alt forum handle, and why ? .. Too many scam artist past few weeks .. and like I said this has shenanagans written all over it .. Perhaps im wrong but my Spider Senses are going off the chart here ..

lambofgodd141

Grandmaster
my character name is GET EM BOI, im world famous im not new kiddo thanks for bugging me again when i clearly asked nicely for you to leave me alone or please bid.

lost

Grandmaster
Castle dropped last night, loaded with rares n he got these there.

Last edited by a moderator:

lambofgodd141

Grandmaster
^ Thanks finally someone that knows what there talking about , of course someone will always want to sell fast ,but real market price is 250-300K still