Taming Skill Gains in general. questions/observation.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I'm simply in awe that u GM'ed taming in 3 weeks!! That's fast. Yea... u were definitely bored out of ur mind.

Good job GM the hardest skill in town imo.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
'

Just so long my job starts? Oh no my job is guaranteed my name was put in by 3 supervisors, and only 5 out of 50 were given a job offer.. I was one.

Personally......... No i dont consider it "Playing" Ultima online again. If i play a game off and on for 2 weeks after not playing for a year and will not play it again when i start working. I would not say im playing again. Its called visiting a game that i grew up playing 13-16 years of my life(since 6th-7th grade). I have made some good friends playing this game, and some i have even met that i still talk to.

Your post serves no purpose to the title of this thread in fact your just talking about something that has nothing to with this thread.
Why does it bother you so much that i do not consider that grounds for some one to be considered "playing" a game? Anyways have a good day and i hope u find some serenity my friend.

So you started this thread and another titles "retired ultima player here..", by stating how you don't play UO anymore. Almost in a way like you were proud of that or something?

And in both threads you brought up you job/job offer.

Kind of seems like you just wanted some attention for your new job

If you wanted to talk about your job to someone why did you put it under the guise of UO?

Young Star

Grandmaster
From my experience and from what I remember training back on OSI, the random number generator used with the skill gain system tends to hit in bunches.

I would be curious to know from the devs here if there is some cap or diminishing returns based on gains made recently within a given time.

Proven

Novice
I love how the guy includes completely irrelevant information to his topic then gets #butthurt when people comment on it.

The condescension was uneccessary. GMing the hardest skill in the game is intact playing UO. Whether you agree with the facts doesn't invalidate them.

Tragic/Hawt

Neophyte
So you started this thread and another titles "retired ultima player here..", by stating how you don't play UO anymore. Almost in a way like you were proud of that or something?

And in both threads you brought up you job/job offer.

Kind of seems like you just wanted some attention for your new job

If you wanted to talk about your job to someone why did you put it under the guise of UO?

Another off topic post!.... There you go! Feel better about yourself now? Have a good day.

I love how the guy includes completely irrelevant information to his topic then gets #butthurt when people comment on it.

The condescension was uneccessary. GMing the hardest skill in the game is intact playing UO. Whether you agree with the facts doesn't invalidate them.

I love how this guy is hating on me.
Less than 1/3..... probably 1/4 of my post was "irrelevant" info to be exact.
No i get "butthurt" when people feel the need make a post or write paragraphs. JUST to "Comment" on "Irrelevant Information". Completely Ignoring the title, main idea, and topic of my thread. Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragic/Hawt

Neophyte
What the fuck is going on here?

I...I...wtf? Why is this a thing?

:rolleyes: Asking myself the same thing lol.....
Fucking sad i cant even ask a few questions with out people talking shit. If anyone reads this that has the ability to delete this thread.... Please do it because i can tell its going to be one of them threads already.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Another off topic post!.... There you go! Feel better about yourself now? Have a good day.

I love how this guy is hating on me.
Less than 1/3..... probably 1/4 of my post was "irrelevant" info to be exact.
No i get "butthurt" when people feel the need make a post or write paragraphs. JUST to "Comment" on "Irrelevant Information". Completely Ignoring the title, main idea, and topic of my thread. Have a good day.

Hi, this is the internet. You must be new.

Zorlac

Journeyman
When I did my tamer to 107.whatever or something I didn't notice any difference between taming in cities, the wild or dungeons. Sometimes you got a close group of gains but it didn't seem more common anywhere specific. The most important thing seems to be taming something with the correct difficulty level.

Congratulations on the new job.