Taming help

Jasen

Expert
I am starting to get high in the taming skill and I was wondering what to do. Should i get young drag and drake(example combo) or should i just gm taming and get the best stuff. Thanks

Seviour

Expert
I got GM from bulls and great harts, there's a lot of people training taming on this shard meaning when you find a good place that is populated with tamers you get a lot of re-spawns and 2nd tames, I recommend the bulls at Trinsic.
8815b87d3d.png

The Barrier Isle to the right has crap loads of them. Also taming drakes is faster as you get that dungeon bonus, but it comes at a price (getting PK'ed or killed by them).

Jasen

Expert
Oh ok wonderfull. And I have figures out that dropping vet for peacemaking, is the best was to go while you are trying to gm taming so my training template is lore,taming,magery,med,peacing, music,and Provo. My final template is the same but without peace and add vet.

Seviour

Expert
Young dragon + Pathelo Drake (I think that was the name of them - they're the blue ones) are the easiest to tame, I did them for an hour or two at 78 Taming but managed to get PK'ed so that kinda put me off. Drake is a bit harder, I did them at around 81, also did some Ridgebacks but not for long. Mainly did Bull retaming at the Barrier Island.

Razah

Apprentice
Getting a young at 73 is helpful when killing alrdy tamed creatures.

You will save alot of regs -> Less recalls -> More skill gains.

If you want to pvm you will want either a dragon and a WW, or double WW.

When pvping youngs are apperently pretty good.