Taming and Peacemaking

Shades

Neophyte
Hi all; I am in the process of making a tamer how well does Peacemaking work towards end game? I know it's pretty good to help lvl you up against aggro tames. Shoud i just keep it till 100 Taming then drop it for Provo? i haven't seen anyone mention it anywhere other than 1 person several years ago say just to use it as a tool to help you get to 100. Thanks for any help it's much appreciated

Bromista

Grandmaster
For end-game you should avoid peace like the plague. Peace has been forever broken here when it comes to stuff worth killing. Super high fail rate even at 120 with Slayer instruments. The only true advantages to having the skill are for training taming and for area peace...beyond that it's simply not worth it.

As it happens, Provo is essentially broken...but in the opposite manner. Provo has always been king here, at minimum it is recommend to have 110 to have success with paragons. Ideally you take it all the way to 120 where you'll never fail unless using opposing Slayer instruments on high level paragons. Works well even at GM with an exceptional instrument.