Taming and Farming Efficiency

Ariandis

Expert
Good morning/afternoon!

I recently acquired a meta dragon egg, and I'm already sick of trying to level the little bastard. I cannot honestly see myself taking the time to grind the little turd all the way to level. I'd also have to train my taming further to have the final form. And of course, being an idiot, i didn't realize I'd need an expensive ass meta stone.

With that in mind, what should I use? I'm currently using a WW and Dragon combo. Should I stick it out and hope I have the patience to train the damn dragon? Should I switch to other animals with 110/110?

Thanks!

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Good morning/afternoon!

I recently acquired a meta dragon egg, and I'm already sick of trying to level the little bastard. I cannot honestly see myself taking the time to grind the little turd all the way to level. I'd also have to train my taming further to have the final form. And of course, being an idiot, i didn't realize I'd need an expensive ass meta stone.

With that in mind, what should I use? I'm currently using a WW and Dragon combo. Should I stick it out and hope I have the patience to train the damn dragon? Should I switch to other animals with 110/110?

Thanks!

If you don't want to spend the time and money on a meta drag I recommend a death beetle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk