Tamer template

Jasen

Expert
I have been peeking around the forums for a good tamer template, but none of them seem fit for me. I was told that peace on a tamer is useless. But that's all i know. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I would suggest peace specifically to make skilling up taming easier. My build is:
GM magery
GM meditation
GM animal lore
GM provocation
GM musicianship
GM peacemaking
Gm animal taming (eventually)

.. However, I had Vetenary GMed before I decided to drop it for peacing until high/gm taming. I did this just to give me a better chance at surviving scorpions, and other aggressive mobs. Otherwise, you're going to rely heavily on paralyze, which costs regs. With peacing, you will have 2 options to stop an attack. Eventually I will drop peacing for vet again, as it is rather useless when you have dragons by your side at gm.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Jasen

Expert
I would suggest peace specifically to make skilling up taming easier. My build is:
GM magery
GM meditation
GM animal lore
GM provocation
GM musicianship
GM peacemaking
Gm animal taming (eventually)

.. However, I had Vetenary GMed before I decided to drop it for peacing until high/gm taming. I did this just to give me a better chance at surviving scorpions, and other aggressive mobs. Otherwise, you're going to rely heavily on paralyze, which costs regs. With peacing, you will have 2 options to stop an attack. Eventually I will drop peacing for vet again, as it is rather useless when you have dragons by your side at gm.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
If you have other questions, I'll be online after work around 4 PM EST. I'll certainly help you as much as I can.

Mage
Med
Lore
Taming
Vet
Music
provo
Is the only way I see a tamer useful. I dumped the gold for 120 peace befor I picked up provo and it was worthless. Failed all the time at 120.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk