Tamer, still the end-game template?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Hi,

Im thinking about it, some month ago a Tamer with a Meta7 was the best PvM template and allow you to defend yourself against PK.

Now that we have MetaMalee, MetaMage and the PetSpeedDecrese it is still the best template?

You need to buy 120 taming that cost like all the Malee and Mage relic, after that you need to level the Pet until 7th level and add 15kk Relic on it.

You need Metastone, petball and charge.

But now your pet is too much slow to defend yourself except for the user with great experience.

Maybe thats why some user sell an unfinished pet to buy all the relic for Malee and Mage?

For example the combo Night+Dragon (i use them) how much is lower than a MetaPet if used only to farm gold?

Not a critic, just want to know your opinions.

Regards

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Garillo

Master
Meta Tamer is still the best end game template, hands down. Meta dexxers and mages are strong, but they aren't 800+ hp quicksilver strong.

The pet speed changes are laughable, a complaint we only hear from terribads. Pets are still incredibly effective.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

StegcO

Grandmaster
I havent made test with maxed pet Vs maxed mage Vs maxed malee.

But I trust you, obvoiusly, that a MetaDragon made more damage against a mob with (or without) QS.

I was thinking about farm and end game feature.

Farming with a meta dragon or night+ww/dragon or other combo its pretty the same, if you need to kill dragon or blood or Shame 5 is not a problem even with a tamed dragon.

Arch and some Boss cant be done with pet.

Champion spawn maded with meta dragon give you 1/2/3 upper position than a pet combo, but you can drop even if you finish it at 12th position.

And you dont need to buy SS to max the skill and no need petball if you use pet in dungeon.

Now meta pet cant be used in pvp (right or wrong).

Im not sure, atm, meta tamer is still the best choice.

But this is only my opinion

Bromista

Grandmaster
Really can't beat QS for PvM plus it also works against players. It's hard to plan for it and you can't rely on it but when it happens it's magical.

Aside from that, the only benefit of having a meta is having higher stats. Skills are the same as a 7x GM dragon, so it's not like they are nerfed into the ground against players. Higher hits means it's fire breath will stay stronger for longer even though it is also capped at the same damage as a regular dragon.

I'd take that over a death beetle's poison versus players any day but I would certainly not spend that kinda gold unless you plan on getting a lot of PvM mileage out of your meta. It takes a long time to recover the cost.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
It's pretty awesome being able to put out about 600 damage with a slayer katana on a zerker in 1 second but, don't kid yourself, tamers are still #1. A paragon elder dragon will still kill just about any player instantly. Tamers will always be the I Win button.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
A tamer with a lvl 7 meta and a lvl 6 steed with all relics will be stronger in pvm at 80-90% The things in The game.
If You want pk defense lvl 7 meta and 7x nightmare Are much better than playing a meta mage/meta dexer.

Of course a tamer with normal dragon/WW can't compete with meta anything, be it mage, dexer or tamer

Vorax

Grandmaster
I can compete with maxxed meta tamers at champs with a good slayer on my level 4 zerker lol :) Farming to the side/RDA's tamers rule in, I prefer my dexxers at champs though, not saying a tamer can't do them, because they easily can.

lollo

Grandmaster
I really wanna see You beating My tamer at coon or thera keep. Also destard and abyss most likely.

Zerkers Are better at neira tho

lollo

Grandmaster
Btw most tamers suck at champs, i usually have 20-30k more score than The second place at most champs

StegcO

Grandmaster
At this moment the item/gold required for a tamer is too much if the only advantage is 20k point more than a dexxer in a champ spawn where you can drop by 12th position.

IMO

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I havent made test with maxed pet Vs maxed mage Vs maxed malee.

But I trust you, obvoiusly, that a MetaDragon made more damage against a mob with (or without) QS.

I was thinking about farm and end game feature.

Farming with a meta dragon or night+ww/dragon or other combo its pretty the same, if you need to kill dragon or blood or Shame 5 is not a problem even with a tamed dragon.

Arch and some Boss cant be done with pet.

Champion spawn maded with meta dragon give you 1/2/3 upper position than a pet combo, but you can drop even if you finish it at 12th position.

And you dont need to buy SS to max the skill and no need petball if you use pet in dungeon.

Now meta pet cant be used in pvp (right or wrong).

Im not sure, atm, meta tamer is still the best choice.

But this is only my opinion

My Zerker in slayer armor puts out more damage than a tamer on some spawns/rdas. It also took me alot longer to level up my zerker than my tamer. you cant buy talisman's you can only buy pets, so if you have a tamer and gold youre best bet would be to use pets to make $$.

Tamers/Zerkers are prob around the same for dmg output

defense tali chars are good versus tamers but not godly like they once were.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I really wanna see You beating My tamer at coon or thera keep. Also destard and abyss most likely.

Zerkers Are better at neira tho

when youre ready we can do it next week, Ill show you how Adam Stevens will out damge you at coon and most likely tera keep too. ^^

Sandman

Grandmaster
Lol @ everyone comparing what is better to what has higher champ score. I've got more relics/PS from 4th-10th on the list than I ever did in the top 3.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Lol @ everyone comparing what is better to what has higher champ score. I've got more relics/PS from 4th-10th on the list than I ever did in the top 3.

BIG LIKE

That's why I have opened this thread, MetaTamer needs milions and milions in equiment (Relic and 120 Taming), 50 years to train Taming, 50 years to train LVL7 MetaPet and charge for PetBall + skill scrolls for Magery/resSpell/Poisoning/ecc

For what? Only Akor can be done with a Tamer (hythlot no, Fafnir no, Arch no) and in all Champ Spawn a Mage or, better, a Dexxer can EASY enter in the first 1-8 position.

And all of us know it's possible to drop with 14th position :D

So, resuming, I'm the only one that see how Tamer lost sense day by day but still need 100 milions items?

Sandman

Grandmaster
The only reason I like the tamer is because it was a new challenge.. Other than that it wasn't really worth the gold. It will take me a very long time, or multiple lucky relic drops to make it back.

lollo

Grandmaster
It IS possibile to get relics and good PS for 5th-15th place but it's much much less likely. I've dropped TONS of relics since they were introduced and i was always 1st or 2nd place

Think of it like This: every point is a lottery ticket, You can win with one ticket but you're statistically much more likely to win with 10 tickets

StegcO

Grandmaster
It IS possibile to get relics and good PS for 5th-15th place but it's much much less likely. I've dropped TONS of relics since they were introduced and i was always 1st or 2nd place

Think of it like This: every point is a lottery ticket, You can win with one ticket but you're statistically much more likely to win with 10 tickets

Is readable the script that manage Drop? Because without reading the code our "statistics" say nothing.