WTS Taking offers: Flesh-bound tome (10th Tier)

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I have enough eventscore to purchase a flesh-bound tome. if the price is right ill take it and sell! :D

O78sqH1.jpg

jzUNHkR.jpg

good job on the point brother! i couldnt do the events because i am busy working all the time, so im just gonna buy up the items rewards using Dono coins purchased by IRL cash mo moooney. lol

omnom

Grandmaster
It was stated both by players and verified by Adam in IRC. Players appealed to have the double slayer status revoked because it's OP, but Adam said it's been left in, just the title of the book renamed because the full slayer title was too long and messing up the label.

I don't have a screenshot of the convo, but I saw the responses. I'm sure other people can verify. It really is an OP item, quite disproportionate to the rest of the rewards IMO.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
It was stated both by players and verified by Adam in IRC. Players appealed to have the double slayer status revoked because it's OP, but Adam said it's been left in, just the title of the book renamed because the full slayer title was too long and messing up the label.

I don't have a screenshot of the convo, but I saw the responses. I'm sure other people can verify. It really is an OP item, quite disproportionate to the rest of the rewards IMO.
well its a good thing i hit a $12,000 jackpot last week.

schwaj

Neophyte
I actually had no idea it was a slayer of any kind :O
I purchased it on the test server to take pics and was unaware of that info

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I actually had no idea it was a slayer of any kind :O
I purchased it on the test server to take pics and was unaware of that info
well maybe if u can confirm with adam ingame page and make a formal announcement, you can get much higher bids for it, but i checked your event score and your toon has only 1300s pts, your short 100 or more pts for the tome....

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
in my points my overall pts is 57 and i could only redeem 57 pts...soo your overall points is 1330.
If you hit the reddem points button top right of rewards page you get your total redeemables pts. no mistaking it there

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea that what Omnom say's is 100% true.
Adam said it in irc. Its a Double Slayer Spellbook.
Repond / Silver.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
^^ The points system thing, there were two instances were devs gave out 100 extra points for events due to glitches in keeping track of actual points for those events. Only some players have these, but what schwaj posted is true, that's how mine is too, 200 extra points when I go to redeem above and beyond 'overall points'

The "Battle Tournament Points" is 100% what is used to make purchases guys.

As far as these being OP Meh I dont think so. Mages dont have the mana to rack points up like dexxers do in anything. Now had items had lower mana cost or mana regeneration thats where I'd blow a damn gasket.

Ripstas

Master
Minus a single slayer book goes for 10m so a double slayer book goes for how much? This item is ridiculously OP compared to any other item on the server.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
The "Battle Tournament Points" is 100% what is used to make purchases guys.

As far as these being OP Meh I dont think so. Mages dont have the mana to rack points up like dexxers do in anything. Now had items had lower mana cost or mana regeneration thats where I'd blow a damn gasket.

very true