WTS Taking Bulk orders for colored ingots .

zaxtor99

Apprentice
This Rimshot is a guy that plays a ingot thief and runic hammer thief at the Britian Crafting area. Had him and his alt ego (Rimshot and Rimshat) dying multiples times trying to steal ingots and +3 gloves from me in the Brit craft area. Even if i wanted ingots pal, last person in the game i'd buy them from is a lame ass thief. Lame because you aren't even a good thief but just a nuisance.

rimmshot

Master
Whoa whoa whoa .. who are you talking too sir ? Because you should get your fact straight before you go accusing people of shit like that .

Tynder

Master
There was a lot of gray bodies of a person named Rimshot (with one "M") in Britain last night. Hopefully, someone is not trying to besmirch your good name.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I know I have done around half a million gold in business with him SO FAR and nothing but positive transactions here.

zaxtor99

Apprentice
ya you got the wrong guy Zax. There is no way in hell he steals the amount of ingots he is selling, just no way.

Nope. I don't got the wrong guy. He plays Pipe Dreams I believe as you know him, the good ingot seller. Same non-spelling fool also plays one of the most annoying pain in the ass thieves around as well, Rimshot. Both rimmshot here on these forums spell the word 'sense' as in common sense like this:
thank you for using common since
(above) - and he typed it to me in game using his thief toon Rimshot as
you aint got no since
. Same guy also spells kryss as "kriss" lol. It's the exact same dude, like it or not.

Now I am not saying he steals all his ingots. I'm simply saying that same nice guy you know is a pain in the ass for his fun or whatever.

There was a lot of gray bodies of a person named Rimshot (with one "M") in Britain last night. Hopefully, someone is not trying to besmirch your good name.

Yep, that be this same non-spelling guy. 99.978% chance. ;)