Tailoring & Bones

StarBaby

Grandmaster
- 90% plus of bone bods go unused.
- some see no point in going for legionary because they have never filled a bone LBOD.

there a few ways I see to fix this...

- Make bones available on a vendor. Make it the platinum or gold sink vendor even.
- let us recycle crafted bone armor
- or let us cut the piles of bones from Mib recoveries.

Last edited by a moderator:

eppy

Grandmaster
Bumping for the good ideas

Bumping for bad ideas.... Bones are easy for newbies to get and aren't difficult to farm, if more new players knew what they were worth there would be more for sale. As it is, I farm them just for easy cash when I feel like it. You can get several hundred in a few minutes at a graveyard.

StarBaby

Grandmaster
Bumping for bad ideas.... Bones are easy for newbies to get and aren't difficult to farm, if more new players knew what they were worth there would be more for sale. As it is, I farm them just for easy cash when I feel like it. You can get several hundred in a few minutes at a graveyard.

Even with a 120 skill a large bod uses 1000 bones.

Not all Skele's, Zombie, Serpants and Liches drop bones.. even with pets and teleporting to shame and every GY in the game you cant "get serveral hundred in minutes".. sorry, I don't agree with that.

Most people dont sell Bones because there unaware that bone piles and be cut into bones with a scissors.

Id have to look but even with a 120 skill the chance to make an exp. tunic is like 68%

Throw me a bone and at least agree would should be able to recycle the "crafted" bone armor. ;)

Skoad

Journeyman
I still think the ideas you posted were great. Bones are only used for bods.. which give the same rewards as regular leather(or whatever type of leather is being used) bods. Bone armor is pointless. If you need exceptional and you craft normal, you have to throw it away. You cant cut it back down, you cant sell it. Just makes it all so pointless.

eppy

Grandmaster
Ill take recycling. Its not a bad idea, it just isnt very high at all only my list of annoyances with bods. Smithing is so broken in general I have a hard time with tailoring issues. :(