T-mapper soloing level 5 & level 6 maps?

ct85

Novice
How do you guys solo level 5 & 6 maps?

I am having trouble with soloing level 5 & 6 maps with my following template:

115 provo
100 music
100 lockpicking
100 hiding
80 stealth
85 meditation
60 magery
75 carto

I can provoke the mobs without any problem.
But I get into trouble when I try to kill or pair the mobs to attack one another.
When the mob targets me, I can only hide and stealth back and try and provoke the mobs before they get to me.
I die when I get attacked by poison ele (dp) or lich lord, or any paragon level.
Also without evalint I can't finish up the mobs when they have say 1/5 life bar remaining.

Should I drop hiding/stealth or magery/evalint/resist?
But if i do that, I'll have to give up stealthing and picking chests in dungeons.

Any advice on what to do?

How do you guys solo higher level maps?

Bring in a second char I use archer hard in that case. Or if you don't want to clean up with a 2nd char is recommend dropping cart 70. Only need that and med down. Raise Magery up and use ev scrolls plus barring.

Wow English is my first language and I butchered that. Lol. Magery to at least 90 and use ev scrolls once you have everything barded and just one mob left.

poogoblin

Master
If EVs get dispelled too quick you can use demons...additionally there really is no point in you having stealth, imo.

Funnypants

Master
I do 5's and 6's solo all day. You gotta drop stealth for Margery and Med to spam EV after you provoke. Also, don't ever get in melee range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PC Loadletter

Journeyman
I do 5's and 6's solo all day. You gotta drop stealth for Margery and Med to spam EV after you provoke. Also, don't ever get in melee range.

With only one char? How? I find that almost all mobs will dispel EVs quicker than I can cast them. Level 6 mobs and paragons do it like instantly.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I don't even have gm provo. The hardest part is the initial spawn it nothing after that unless u pull to fast

greebo

Apprentice
you fuckin guys... i can barely understand what you are talkin about.

Myself, Ill roll in there. PRovoke the shit otu of evertything, drop some EV/demon scrolls. But thats just for killin shit. Im a newbie at this business:)

greebo

Apprentice
matter of fact; if you gonna drop stealth etc.. go with eval for them last ones. Run up in there and Corp Por the last thing standing. Dont even need GM with it, it will still hit like a truck at like 80.

lollo

Grandmaster
impossible to do lvl 6 solo without a tamer and even then it's difficult without meta pet.

It happened to me more than once to pull a paragon balron or ancient wyrm as last mob with nothing to provo against. No way to kill it by soloing, especially the AW which has insta dispell.

If monsters spawned in couples it'd be possible with a bard. Had 2 AW and 2 Balron spawn as soon as i dug the chest yesterday, that was a close one

halygon

Grandmaster
impossible to do lvl 6 solo without a tamer and even then it's difficult without meta pet.

It happened to me more than once to pull a paragon balron or ancient wyrm as last mob with nothing to provo against. No way to kill it by soloing, especially the AW which has insta dispell.

If monsters spawned in couples it'd be possible with a bard. Had 2 AW and 2 Balron spawn as soon as i dug the chest yesterday, that was a close one
A meta pet is not required. I know this because just the other day I did about 4-5 L6 t-maps in a row with my friend's tamer who just had two normal dragons as pets. He's a bard tamer fyi. My tmapper -- pretty much useless except for provo didn't do anything except find, dig, extract loot while my tamer buddy did all the heavy lifting with the spawn.

Can L6 be done with just a provo tmapper? Most likely not, I couldn't see any way to do it unless I just ran off all the mobs, but that's where all the good stuff comes from.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster

I agree!! I dont see how these guys are soloing lvl 6! Level 5, yea if your good you can solo a lvl 5. But no way are you soloing lvl 6. Paragon Aw pops out you're dead or luring him away.
Last 6 I did, initial spawn was 3 aw's and a paragon. No way your staying on screen and provoing those 4.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
You just gotta be good with provos, and on point with reaction time if it fails.

If I'm doing an ingenuous, I dig the chest up and let my tmapper take the initial burst while I pull bars and provo on my tamer. My tmapper dies quick, but then again I only need him to pick the chest anyway. It's absolutely doable without a meta, and even with paragon spawn it's not too bad. Provo is so OP at just gm level, but we all know this.

Doing a lvl 6 without a tamer IS really hard, but still doable if you have provoke, just becomes a challenge when theirs 1 paragon, AW, or SB spawned. In that case, you're only left with 2 options: run them off screen, or login to a different character that's able to kill them.

lollo

Grandmaster
A meta pet is not required. I know this because just the other day I did about 4-5 L6 t-maps in a row with my friend's tamer who just had two normal dragons as pets. He's a bard tamer fyi. My tmapper -- pretty much useless except for provo didn't do anything except find, dig, extract loot while my tamer buddy did all the heavy lifting with the spawn.

Can L6 be done with just a provo tmapper? Most likely not, I couldn't see any way to do it unless I just ran off all the mobs, but that's where all the good stuff comes from.

Well, as you said, you were looting aka helping him. It's not easy to loot while keeping your drag alive vs a paragon balron after the rest of the spawn died. Looting also creates more mobs to provo.

I mean, yeah, probably it CAN be done solo with a provo tamer and dual client t mapper, but it'll take like 1 hour or more.

halygon

Grandmaster
Well, as you said, you were looting aka helping him. It's not easy to loot while keeping your drag alive vs a paragon balron after the rest of the spawn died. Looting also creates more mobs to provo.

I mean, yeah, probably it CAN be done solo with a provo tamer and dual client t mapper, but it'll take like 1 hour or more.
My point is that it can be done solo by a provo tamer as long as a tmapper digs and unlocks chest in advance -- BUT you might as well just have two people so that it doesn't take all day.

We were knocking them out in about 10-15min each.

Messremb

Grandmaster

I solo level 6 maps in 15-30 min depending on the amount of spawn. Provo tamer with drag ww can take almost anything solo. The only thing I can't solo easily is an aw paragon. If I have spawn to Provo though it's no problem.

Pro tips
Restock macro so you can loot quickly and get more spawn if you are in trouble.
Vet macro so you can be healing pet while your alt account is ghealing it.