WTS T-Map Runebook libraries!

Darktrix

Expert
I am taking orders for T-Map runebook libraries!

This will include all 200 treasure map locations numbered within 13 runebooks. I can dye the runebooks whatever colour you wish.

Looking for offers around 200 - 250k If people think this is reasonable. This is just down to the sheer time it takes to mark the locations! however I am more than willing to negotiate!

Leave a message here or PM whichever you wish and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Turnaround will be within a week, I will have 2 full sets ready for Friday as the first batch!

Thanks for reading, any questions hit me up!

Darktrix

Expert
Open to offers if the price isn't right for you :)

2 sets for sale atm

These are hand made by the way no macro's here. Full quality hand made leather bindings on the runebooks courtesy of Zoe-E, and polished the runes before inserting into book ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darktrix

Expert
lol oh! guess they arn't as high in demand as i thought they were then! 100k is cheap as well for the time they take to make!

I'll throw in a devious tmap to get the first 3 orders going too ;)

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Ya they used to be really high demand but with all the libraries and the bored stoner that makes his own will be hard to sell. Keep at it tho and with your crafty salesmanship they will move. :)

Darktrix

Expert
Just rebound the runebooks in Dragon hide for your pleasure! Will keep your runebook shelves warm in the winter!

Free Devious Map with every purchase to get you going!