Swampy Questions

Ariandis

Expert
Good morning/afternoon!

Regarding the swamp dragon, I have some questions:

From what I've read, only a 120 smith can repair it in person. Is that still accurate?

Will the armor break and disappear if not repaired in time?

Will the armor disappear if the bonded swampy dies?

Do different ore colors provide different levels of protection?

What do these glorious things go for these days? Around 800k with exc val?

Do they lose durability when repaired? If so, can powders of fortification be used on it?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

dalmuti

Expert
I don't know the answers to all your questions but I'll answer some of them. I know a 120 smith can repair in person but I haven't tried with a lower skill or with a contract. I can try that tonight though. The armor doesn't disappear if the bonded swampy dies, it comes back with the swampy on the res. The different colors do provide different levels of protection. Valorite gives 18% damage reduction and basically there is about 1% reduction for each level of ore down. If the armor is exceptional it adds 2%. The going rate for one with exc val was about 700k when I bought mine. I think that's still about right, but some people have been paying 800k since there seems to have been a little dip in supply.

dalmuti

Expert
Also, make sure to put your swampy on a pet ball immediately. People can and will try to steal it from you and it's much cheaper to use pet ball charges than to buy a new swampy or pay an exorbitant ransom.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
120 must repair, repair deeds won't work

Armor does not dissapear on death

Armor will break eventually if not repaired

Val offers best protection and less per each other type of ore in order to iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk