Sussex' Tamer assistant: Relax

De Medici

Grandmaster
This is a Tamer farming assistant script.

By looping this script you will obtain the following features:

1. Pk protection:

if a pk comes within your screen the script will aumatically recall you back. It is not possible for a dexxer to kill you anylonger. I tested this for monthes in shame 5. The only way a pk can get u is by precasting a spell and disrupt your recall spell. Otherwise the makro reacts to early that a dexxer could disrupt the spell (tested MANY times). Sometimes I realize that there is a pk BECAUSE of the recall. For the preloaded spell issue it provides:

2. Auto Cast protection:

You will be permanent under the influence of the spell protection --> while carrying pots u have good chances to cast succesfully recall after first recall spell was disrupted (what happens very rare).

3. Auto heal pets:

You need to make a makro with the name 'promptalias' and choose a hotkey for it:

The macro must look like this:

promptalias 'pet'

playmacro 'Champ Script'

Champ Script is the name of the whole assistant Script, so make sure u name that script Champ Script what means u go to starting point.
if u want to start healing a pet press your hotkey for promptalias, choose the pet and it will infinite autoheal the pet AS LONG as u are withing 1 yard AND the Pet is not full health. If you healed it up and the pet restart getting damaged it will automatically restart, not before. If u wanne choose the other pet press key for promtalias and choose it, it will now heal the other pet. Sometimes I want to go to next mob even if the selceted pet is not full healed and it would suck if it would restart healing it everytime on the way to the new mob because u will not stay withing the bandage distance all the time by running to the next mob and you would lose many badnis. For that reason the script will only try it one time on the way to the new mob.

4. Auto cast strenght if you carry to much.

5. I had an auto attack closest mob while having all guard status. Dunno if its // or i deleted it to lazy to take a look now.

Relax!

Code:
//1. PK Protection + health warning + Auto attack colosest mob/animal
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Auto Strength Buff if carrying too much
if @injournal 'to move' 'system'
  cast 'Strength'
  waitfortarget 3000
  target! 'self'
  clearjournal
endif
//Auto Protection
if not timerexists 'Protect'
  createtimer 'Protect'
  settimer 'Protect' 300000
endif
if timer 'Protect' >= 300000
  cast 'Protection'
  settimer 'Protect' 0
endif
// Set Pet
if not findalias 'pet'
  promptalias 'pet'
endif
//Find RuneBook
if not findalias 'Escape Book'
  promptalias 'Escape Book'
endif
// Pk Recall Routine
@unsetalias 'friend'
getfriend 'murderer' 'humanoid' 'closest'
while @inrange 'friend' 28
  cast "Recall"
  msg 'all follow me'
  pause 200
  msg 'all follow me'
  pause 50
  msg 'all follow me'
  pause 50
  msg 'all follow me'
  pause 50
  msg 'all follow me'
  waitfortarget 2000
  target! 0x406afe4f
  @unsetalias 'friend'
endwhile
// 2. Autoheal Pet(s) //------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Health check of your pets
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Strength if carrying to much
while  @diffhits 'pet' > 0
  if @injournal 'to move'  'system'
    cast 'Strength'
    waitfortarget 3000
    target! 'self'
    clearjournal
  endif
  while inrange 'pet' 1
    if @injournal 'close enough' 'system'
      clearjournal
      playmacro 'Champ Script'
    endif
    if @findtype 0xe21 'backpack'
      useobject 'found'
      waitfortarget 2000
      target! 'pet'
    else headmsg 'no bandages'
    endif
    //time adding loop
    while not @injournal 'finish applying' 'system'
      pause 50
      if @injournal 'too much' 'system'
        cast 'Strength'
        waitfortarget 3000
        target! 'self'
        clearjournal
      endif
      // headmsg 'Time adding'
      // PK recall routine for protection during time adding loop--------
      @unsetalias 'friend'
        cast "Recall"
        msg 'all follow me'
        pause 200
        msg 'all follow me'
        pause 50
        msg 'all follow me'
        pause 50
        msg 'all follow me'
        pause 50
        msg 'all follow me'
        autotargetobject '0x406afe4f'
        pause 500
        @unsetalias 'friend'
      endwhile
      // to avoid getting lost in the time adding routine if pet is moving
      if not inrange 'pet' 2
        playmacro 'Champ Script'
      endif
      if @injournal 'not damaged' 'system'
        clearjournal
        playmacro 'Champ Script'
      endif
      //endwhile time adding until message in journal
    endwhile
    clearjournal
    @unsetalias 'friend'
      cast "Recall"
      msg 'all follow me'
      pause 200
      msg 'all follow me'
      pause 50
      msg 'all follow me'
      pause 50
      msg 'all follow me'
      pause 50
      msg 'all follow me'
      waitfortarget 2000
      target! 0x406afe4f
      @unsetalias 'enemy'
    endwhile
    //endwhile inrange
  endwhile
  @unsetalias 'friend'
    cast "Recall"
    msg 'all follow me'
    pause 200
    msg 'all follow me'
    pause 50
    msg 'all follow me'
    pause 50
    msg 'all follow me'
    pause 50
    msg 'all follow me'
    waitfortarget 2000
    target! 0x406afe4f
    @unsetalias 'friend'
    //endwhile pk protection
  endwhile
  //endwhile pet-health check
endwhile

Goapirat

Apprentice
i have the problem that the script just recalls me all time out although there is no red in sight.

Goapirat

Apprentice
This seems like cheating

There is a extra Forum Section for UO-Steam Macros and you say this sounds for you like cheating.
Pleace check the server rules before flaming people discussing technical game issues.
If you dont like that uosteam is allowed you have to change server. Thx

khajja

Master
Goapirat, your response to niggrumps is overblown. He didn't flame people. He didn't say he doesn't like uosteam. And even if he doesn't like uosteam, that doesn't mean he has to change servers. He can express his opinion.

I agree it seems like cheating. Unfortunately the shard rules allow pretty much anything when it comes to UOSteam macros, so it's not. For me, this same category includes the steal scripts, auto purple pot timing, auto cure pot, auto trap pouch, macro-driven timed sync drops, etc.

With that out of the way...
Good macro! Have you considered making it adaptable to two pets?
Also, i think you could replace the playmacro lines with 'replay', so it works no matter what the name is
Finally, if the protection cast is interrupted, then you are unprotected until it would have worn off. There is no fizzle check

Goapirat

Apprentice
Goapirat, your response to niggrumps is overblown. He didn't flame people. He didn't say he doesn't like uosteam. And even if he doesn't like uosteam, that doesn't mean he has to change servers. He can express his opinion.
overblown ..... hmmm o.k. i understand you @khajja and i think you are right with your response.
So i say sry to @niggrumps if he feels offended :)

niggrumps

Novice
I'm new to the server so this is just what I'm seeing

Mage tamers recall around to mob spawns and farm everything without even moving

They get high score on champs WHILE AFK with an auto looping attack closest macro

Half the time when I try to farm something a tamer recalls in and their pets kill everything in 3 seconds

I was considering making a pk character to try and hinder their obvious serverwide pvm dominance but now you're telling me by copy pasting an auto looping macro they are completely impervious to getting pked

So ya I don't really care how the server rules apply to this situation. It seems like cheating

jkg8787

Master
Definitely lame. But not really ground-breaking. This macro doesn't do anything that an attentive player can't do. Through using "Show Incoming Names" and having a recall macro set up that also includes targeting a runebook, a player -- who is paying attention -- can replicate this manually.

But that's sort of the point. To reduce tedium. I get that. Also it eliminates player error. Sure at the start of farming I'm wide awake and alert. But if I've been bashing monsters for 1 or 2 hours I might lose a bit of vigilance and not immediately see the Red name coming towards me.

I'd be ok with removing the ability to do this, but I imagine that would thoroughly wreck tons of other things. This is also why I would laugh at the "Sallos cheat client" stuff. Sure Sallos is good for bar-pulling, switching targets who aren't on-screen and synch drops, but the programming ability that Steam allows is insane (and I imagine criminally underused except by a few smarties. I personally can set up Razor macros easily, but am generally clueless when it comes to Steam as its more code-language-based rather than Razor's UI-context macros).

Last edited:

niggrumps

Novice
Definitely lame. But not really ground-breaking. This macro doesn't do anything that an attentive player can't do. Through using "Show Incoming Names" and having a recall macro set up that also includes targeting a runebook, a player -- who is paying attention -- can replicate this manually.

But that's sort of the point. To reduce tedium. I get that. Also it eliminates player error. Sure at the start of farming I'm wide awake and alert. But if I've been bashing monsters for 1 or 2 hours I might lose a bit of vigilance and not immediately see the Red name coming towards me.
Actually no, a human cannot react as fast as a script can

Anyone who has played league of legends would know how powerful scripts are

And even if the scripts had a delay similar to human reaction time. I would still think it's cheating because, like you said, you can space out and still negate all the risk

jkg8787

Master
Actually no, a human cannot react as fast as a script can
Not quite what I meant. A bit of pedantry I guess. Although I agree. Mainly more trying to comment on that I do NOT use this script and have no issues escaping from PKs when I'm out farming. Definitely can't do it as fast as a script obviously. I edited my comment to add a bit more above too.

Fuego

Grandmaster
Interested in trying this, but i use 2 pets always. Can u get it to work w a petone and pettwo ?

De Medici

Grandmaster
by using the promptalias makro as described you can choose the pet u wanne automatically heal works also for 15 pets. Hit the hotkey of the promptalias macro and select the pet you want to autoheal. It will heal the pet open end as long as you are within one yard. If you start healing it and than goes some yards away, it will automatically restart healing the choosen pet if you are within one yard again. If you want to switch pets you just hit the promptalias hotkey and choose the other one.

If you fight against a paragon for example with your low level meta, you can just go away and watch tv, for that 30 mins, because if a pk comes you will auto recall.

The script can obviously do nothing what you couldnt do yourself but it makes life more relaxed ;-).

Last edited:

MicMatty

Neophyte
1wtpm7.jpg