ROLLS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A=0 B=5 C=8 D=7 E=9 F=3 G=2 H=1 I=4 J=6
Z=5 Y=8 X=6 W=9 V=1 U=2 T=0 S=3 R=7 Q=4

TRANSLATED SQUARES (easier reading):
HMzSgGz.png

RAW SQUARES (for proof):
5ZDfAau.png

LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL SQUARES, GUYS!

Basically if you haven't played football squares before, it's super easy and more or less all based on luck.

There's a grid below, as such:

pEw29l8.png

You buy a square for 10k. This square is now yours. You can keep it. Congratulations!

LIMIT OF 10 SQUARES PER PERSON

Basically, once the squares are full (or the superbowl starts) - the columns and rows will be assigned random numbers from a random number generator. The numbers of each row corresponds to the final digit of each team's score. Confused? Don't be! Let me explain further!

Basically, if the score is Seahawks 12 - Patriots 6 (GO HAWKS), then the active square at that point in time is the number 6 square for the Patriots, and the number 2 square for the Seahawks.

Depending on which square is active during the end of each quarter, the owner of that square wins a share of the pot (in the event of an empty square at the end of a quarter, the winnings will be added back to the pot and distributed to other winners). The breakdowns will be as follows:

1st Quarter: 15% of Pot
2nd Quarter: 30% of Pot
3nd Quarter: 15% of Pot
4th Quarter: 40% of Pot
Overtime: Will throw in a bag of skill scrolls!

Reservation of squares will end 2 hours before kickoff
February 1st 2015 @ 2:30pm MST

ALL GOLD MUST BE PAID IN TO TACOPONYPARTY INGAME BY 1 HOUR BEFORE KICKOFF
February 1st 2015 @ 3:30pm MST

I'm reachable in IRC most of the time as TacoPonyParty. PM me if you have any questions. If you'd like to buy a square, state which square you'd like to buy in this thread so others know you've got your grubby hands on it. First in first served!

I won't be skimming anything as bookie - if you feel like tipping, that'd be cool!

CURRENT POT
1,000,000gp

CURRENT SALES

Tonk (paid): FT BY IV AS IQ
Keith (paid): HS HX BV BR BZ
Lord_Puffy (paid): AZ ET GW EZ CT
Alym (paid): FY HY CX EX EV GU AT DR IR FQ
Kareem (paid): IZ CY AX JX CW DU IT DS FR CQ
Wizx13 (paid): IY DW IW AV BU HU GS JS ER DQ
Swayze (paid): DY CV FV GR AQ
Death Barbie (paid): AR DZ FW HT JZ
GangStar (paid): BX CR HV FX GQ
Bromista (paid):EU EW FU FS GT AW BW AU CS EQ
Rusty12 (paid): CU DT ES HQ JR
Skye Wolfbane (paid): GZ GY DX JU BS
Bamma (paid): EY JY GX DV JT
Jordan Schlabach (paid): HZ HW JV IS BQ
TacoPonyParty (paid): FZ AY GV BT JQ
Walter_Payton (paid): CZ IX JW IU HR

WAITING LIST
Vince - 3 Squares

Last edited by a moderator:

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
im surprised the ballers are not jumping all over this. taco maybe u should make another one with 1mil squares.

TacoPonyParty

Apprentice
im surprised the ballers are not jumping all over this. taco maybe u should make another one with 1mil squares.

I can do that, but wasn't sure if people wanted to risk that much! (or trust me with 100mil haha)

I guess we need to spread the word better. The irc is sick to death of me advertising it - any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
irc and forums. only way really. im not rich. i couldnt afford the million gold square. i was just assuming people would hop on this. 10k is cheap! specially for some fun for the big game.

TacoPonyParty

Apprentice
It's a small amount and you don't have to know anything about the sport - i certainly don't know much about it!

Ideally I wanted it all filled up before the game, which is why I set it so low.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Ideally I wanted it all filled up before the game, which is why I set it so low.
Unfortunately, the only way these squares work is if they all sell. A couple of the bars here do them at $10-50/square. $200/$1,000 payouts on 1st - 3rd quarters, and $400/2,000 on final score. They're fun, but get you rooting for stupid shit to happen during the game.

AlyM

Grandmaster
I want 10 squares.
Just throw the damn things in there.
I'll pay when I'm off work tonight.
Might want 10 more for Kareem.

TacoPonyParty

Apprentice
Unfortunately, the only way these squares work is if they all sell. A couple of the bars here do them at $10-50/square. $200/$1,000 payouts on 1st - 3rd quarters, and $400/2,000 on final score. They're fun, but get you rooting for stupid shit to happen during the game.

Yeah, they make the game a lot better if you don't really care much about it or follow it closely.

Looks like we're getting more filled up! Empty squares will just redistribute the winnings of that square to other winners proportionally. I figured that was the best way around a non full board since I didn't know what interest would be like. It also means that if you're already a winner, you'd be rooting for the empty squares too!

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I want 10 squares can pay between 6am-10am est or 4pm-5pm est
Dont matter which ones :)

Last edited by a moderator: