Super Slayer Spellbook Thread!

Would you like to See Slayer Spell books non blessed implemented

• Total voters
I am really pressing these Super Slayer Spellbooks. I would love to get rid of my dexxers and play only mages however I feel Bringing a mage to PVM is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I think mages are a bit OP already. You can boost defense, heal, and attack from range. I think slayer spellbooks would just make it so mages could rape everything and, like you say, make dexxers obsolete.

Dexxers aren't supposed to be obsolete. If there are slayer spellbooks, I'd certainly like to see them as champ spawn/rare mob drops and definitely not craftable.

Darktrix

Expert
I think mages are a bit OP already. You can boost defense, heal, and attack from range. I think slayer spellbooks would just make it so mages could rape everything and, like you say, make dexxers obsolete.

Dexxers aren't supposed to be obsolete. If there are slayer spellbooks, I'd certainly like to see them as champ spawn/rare mob drops and definitely not craftable.

i understand in some situations but theres are very few endgame mobs you can kill with an EV as they jsut dispel them. Mages are capped at a cerptain poitn as far as hunting goes. Perhaps a balron damnation SB would make Balrons viable targets for a mage which would be cool!

FollowFrosty

Apprentice

I still hate seeing slayer weapons craftable. :/

Glen

Neophyte
IMO slayer spellbooks would make PvP mages able to PvM, which would make them even more attractive to build. The thing with a bard or a tamer is that you sacrifice a PvP skillset in favor of a PvM one. I don't see a problem with these classes being a lot stronger than the regular mage.

Also the dexxers would be even more outrunned by bards and tamers who uses spellbooks.

That's what I think about it, would be great to get even more viewpoints on this one!

All the dexxers who get powerscrolls are running PK pvp templates, Lumberjacking Hiding dexxers and alchy dexxers. And everysingle time these templates top the chart because they carry a superslayer weapon.

I have the following templates who can bennifits the most from slayer spells books,

Max Damage Tamers.
Tamer
Lore
Magery
Med
Eval
Vet
Resist/wrestling
(Mage spell book would benefit this template a bit and allow him to keep up with dexxers at spawns)

BattleBard
Provo
Music
Magery
Med
Eval
Resist
Wrestling
(Supersplayers here, help the damage with your bard allow u to provo and still hold your own if pks come down.)

NoxMage

Poisoning
Magery
Med
Eval
Resist
Healing
Anat
(Superslayer this temp can go either way, you can make him a stun mage for pvp but if you want something that just rapes mobs cast poison fields heal through the spawn with aids, and also superslayer adds damage to single target mobs who cannot be poisoned, this is a great build as well.)

Yagyu

Adept
I am really pressing these Super Slayer Spellbooks. I would love to get rid of my dexxers and play only mages however I feel Bringing a mage to PVM is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Resisting Spells
Eval Int
Med

Can PvM, or PvP and it is almost guaranteed top damage in champs if you are good.