Super Slayer Bow - Reptilian Death/ Vanq/ Surpassingly A

egor

Grandmaster

how much it might cost? please advise

wreckognize

Grandmaster
nice find, I'd say 10-25k or so

At the end of the day, it's not the rarest, bows can be stolen, and there's a decent amount of PK's around wherever there's basically anything worth slaying with this bow. But chances are good that most people can make at least 25k with this bow before losing it.

egor

Grandmaster
Maps 6 lvl is ideal and no there PK - very rare and mysterious gate - for Dragon... Please write who understand the bows rather than the study of theory and demagoguery

for 10k you buy Bow/Vanq

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I'd still say 50k-75k depending on buyer.
Wreck is right completely, but dont undervalue something due to that. Be more proficient and you can hunt with these. I do all the time.
But I also have the mentality of, win some lose some.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
50-75k if it was GM also. However it's not. There are people who wont even pay 5k, and there's people who might pay 50k, as with any item. BUT the going rate or common price for this item is 15-25k. Like it or not @egor

btw if you have to ask, that makes you a beggar in my opinion, not a chooser.

go ahead and put it on a vendor at 50k though, it'll probably sell just because one of my many enemies will purchase it just to prove me wrong. You're welcome.

egor

Grandmaster
were more than 500 maps 5-6 lvl, in 1 once bow ... +13 Exp/Vanq/ +15 Frostwood Bow --- sold for 110K.... but to compare Reptilian Death and Exp(+4) + 12% Damage Increase --- this is like heaven and earth )) --- against dragons Reptilian Death stronger, or i'm wrong ?

BeerJedi

Grandmaster

how much it might cost? please advise
I just finished auctioning an /exceptionalexorcism/vanq/ no acc mod for 100k. i'd say min 50k. tops would be 125k. auction it starting with a 50k s/b and no b/o

egor

Grandmaster
thanks for comparison - a very useful information ... Can someone add realties yet?

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I just finished auctioning an /exceptionalexorcism/vanq/ no acc mod for 100k. i'd say min 50k. tops would be 125k. auction it starting with a 50k s/b and no b/o

This is a legendary bow crafter! Take his word as gospel.
Only crafter I purchase from if I dont craft it myself.
If your starting a bid again.....
I'll bid 50k

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
thanks for comparison - a very useful information ... Can someone add realties yet?
Mate you're talking about a crafted item that is great, but OMG i gotta have great. you're also talking about a weap that is for the most part, has to be used in the most contested PK territory for it to gain any value. @125k you gotta kill over 90 dragons for a return on investment.

No offense, i don't think i've successfully killed 90 dragons/wyrms with out meeting a Red or two. Taking that into the Champ spawn will give the wielder huge marks, but also exposes him as destard is the king of the Red raided champs.

You want top dollar you have 3 choices.

(1) Start the auction at 110k as you say u already have an offer and see if anyone else takes it. that's called allowing the market to decide.
<deleted due to out of date info>

After Edit: Saw you took option 1. :D

egor

Grandmaster
bro, you can go 4 maps / 6 lvl and you have 125k))) and it's a given that you buy them before the vendor for 20k/maps

egor

Grandmaster
this bow - not to farm dungeons - he farm maps 6 lvl and mysterious gate - for Dragon egg (meta pet)

PK there cannot be found, and if you meet always escape 99 %

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
I wont be bidding on this bow again. I put in a 110k bid that is way more than the bow is worth. Bow is really worth about 70k. I waited for almost 24 hrs after my bid and you wouldn't end the auction trying to get more out of it. I would be really surprised if anyone bids higher than 100k