Summoned Pets Should be Guard Whacked

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Ok, my first time posting a suggestion on the forums. I usually don't care enough to complain and just go w/ whatever happens. But this character named "a shady thing" is summoning daemons, having them guard him, then attacking pack llamas and people in the Britain crafting area.
He obviously gets guard whacked for attacking an innocent in town.
His daemon though continues to kill whatever he attacked because it was "guarding" him.
Obviously a pack llama can do little to nothing vs a daemon and falls to the ground.

My suggestion is that the daemon/summoned pets should be flagged if they attack an innocent. This way the guards will kill the summoned pet as well as the attacker.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Sounds like that was code overlooked. Probably has something to do with the custom flagging rules here, particularly in regards to pets.

Yea, I had this happen first hand the other day caught me off guard the first time. Was able to spam all follow me and recall out after the fact. Definitely agree with you here that summon should be guard wacked. That guy on Friday night for hours on end would go back and forth from brit bank to the crafting area lol.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
No wonder that d-bag recallero (ur twin sister) was able to attack my wolf in town after killing me while I was afk, even though I was blue and my pet was blue.. I came back to the comp and saw the grey screen.. and just ran to the healer and summoned it back.. Then ur twin sister was able to come back to town right away and attack my wolf while it was still blue, while I was dismounted. He wasn't even going criminal to me. Definitely belongs in the bug section. At the very least he should have been going criminal to me as he continued attacking my blue wolf who simply started fighting back against whatever he had guarding him after he killed me and probably got g whacked attacking my wolf afterwards.